• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sceptrigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We do not have much evidence of Muk's toxins being extremely poisonous to anything but plants.

I can't have the story bogged down by regional starters. The character is not going to fall into Mary Sue territory like Ash Ketchum.
    I do kind of want to do it, but no it's not right

I get that. I've been talking with people for years to help, never took any classes or anything, but just be there for them.

L.F.D.
    That's partially where the inspiration came from.

The story can go anywhere, but I didn't plan on taking it with that Pokémon in tow.
    Yeah, I'm not that much of an asshole

Thanks. Seen sad stories, and people who take advantage in my time

L.F.D.
    That poor aide though. He has to deal with that fire-breathing pile of sludge.
    There are subtle context hints as to what Eevee may evolve into.
    Welp, the fic is not as reflective of the self as you'd think I'm writing what works for the entertainment aspect and progressive flow of the narrative. Pokémon appearances included. I have no idea how I'm proceeding forward, actually. I'm thinking of the story direction while I'm writing it.
    Oh, the Sponge thing is a running gag that kind of happened. I have intentions of addressing it eventually.
    I like facebook's format better. I can upload reaction images and photos on the fly for conversations.
    The story goes places. I promise you that. With a better typing program on hand I have a visual access to the word count, leading to less erratic chapter lengths.
    I have some experience in these games although I majored in RSE at the start. I have grown up with the Hoenn region. At least I did the Mew glitch in RBY.
    I have plans for the next chapter ready to go. Writing them out is another thing. We both moved over to Steam and then Facebook.
    Nine chapters (so far) on my deviantart. There is a link to my page in my signature. Zibdas does my proofreading to catch the stuff I missed.
    The concept is a difficult subject matter to state. Even I have to keep track of where I'm going with the story using notes. What I can say without spoiling anything is Jirachi is an important part of the story.
    Acted at a haunted house so didn't feel too bad about it.

Going to go volunteer somewhere instead this year

L.F.D.
    And Zorua didn't in the main anime (other than movies). They probably did it so to make Zorua look like some special Pokémon, not some regular Pokémon.
    Well once you're done with that, you can study me.

I did. Makes sense, I've learned a few things like that in my life as well.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…