• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have quite a busy schedule myself but I'm able to log on here more frequently now. Guess I just feel less pressured than I was for the past years as a freshman in college but probably the same thing will happen after this year -_- Just had my Thanksgiving break and I'm gonna return to my dorm tomorrow nuuuu lol
    Yep it's always been Sceptrigon but you can call me Scep, Scept, etc! Same, I've only started becoming more active since two weeks ago lol. Whassap?
    Hmm. Too competitive here, for the white collar jobs I mean.

High labour jobs people do not wish to do them.
    Y'know, I really shouldn't spend so much time trying to think of a response or holding it off for later, I always end up forgetting.
    Don't trust the tourism board here haha!

We have more buildings that covered the grassland. And do you know 3 out of 4 people here are stressed? Really living here is a hassle, but for foreigners may have different experiences here.
    I'll be honest, I've been losing interest in Pokemon. X&Y weren't bad games, but after I beat it, there wasn't much keeping me playing it.

That's awesome, good luck with that!
    Not bad. I've been online these years, but haven't been to as many pokemon forums as I used to at least not recently. >_>

How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…