• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, I'm talking to ShadowE on the Bulbapedia forums =D He misses you ;-; All the time. He wakes up in the night screaming your name! He cries. He doesn't eat. He paints depressing pictures...

BE FRIENDS AGAIN XD
    Have you got frostbite in your tonsils? THEN CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY

They're my non-gross concubines! You know Jabba from Star Wars, and Leia in a bikini who sits beside him? Well, I'm Jabba, and you're Leia! But if you try to strangle me with chains, you will experience the full force of my wrath. >:^D Btw, I love all my non-gross concubines equally. You're on par with Zinzan in awesomeness, but you'll have to pick up your game if you wanna tier with Blake. >:p I almost bumped into him once, IF ONLY I DID!! My life is full of regrets lolol

Oh yeah, my bladder is shrunken and I'm not allowed to pee for hours apart so it expands. :'( Maybe i should tell my crushes so that they pity me... then I'll lower their guard and BAM!! Have a quadruple wedding and make their souls mine >:^D
    Nathan! =D My knight in shining glasses! It's been eons!

So you've been in your summer paradise, watching the booty go by, while I, the great Rozu, am reduced to cuddling hot water bottles and getting frostbite in my eardrums! :( But it's good to hear from you, since I'm been banished from civilized society. xD

But anyway, you know Blake? Love of my eyeballs? Epitome of manliness? Well, he is now working at the butcher end of my local supermarket and even while he is handling pieces of dead pig, he's still so wonderful ;D I don't expect anyone to take me seriously, but I'm just going to say this... love at first sight. Seriously. And before you ask, he's not the definition of a 'dreamboat' or someone super attractive, so what else could it be?

And Justin Bieber kid? His name is Zinzan, and holy hay: nice hands. They're always a big attraction haha. I've only said one sentence to him which was 'This is just mail' because the mail was in a plastic bag and looked a bit like shopping.

We haven't spoken since.

But next time I'm planning to say "Hi". Cool right?! =D Oh yeah, for the finale of my post...

I kinda like ShadowE. :D XD
    Happy Easter! :D i got TONS of chocolate, and i ate two whole packets of maltesers. i'm actually usually pretty fit but lately, with breaking my back and everything, i've been kicking back my heels and chillaxing, while enjoying coffee and the pokemon anime, heheheh. but i must warn you! My star sign (Scorpio, ungrateful git) is compatible with Justin Bieber's! (Cancer or Pisces or whatever)

SUCK ON THAT, FRENCHMAN XD

but besides my huge crush on the sexiest man alive, i think my beloved blake quit his job and now i have to settle for buck-tooth kid. :( He KINDA looks like justin bieber, in a bidoof kinda way, and i like his voice... so it's time to pull out the ol' How To Seduce Young Boys manual and... ugh, i guess that means, ignoring him...? why do guys get all gooey when girls ignore them?! when i didn't know he existed, he was gawping at me and then as soon as i payed attention, he just frowned, unable to shut his mouth cause of his gigantic teeth

he's kinda hot :0 XD
    When you get back online, so help me Joseph Nathan, I'll skin you alive! >:0

Sure, nothing heaps interesting or deep has happened, but it might have and i might have need some manly support :p (my senile rabbit who licks cardboard is more manly then you) XD

so WAZZAP
    oh yeah either i stabbed my out without knowing it or a flipping bug stung my hand BLOODY BUGS

nothing outstandingly interesting, amazing or dumbfound-edly brilliant :( in other words IM BORED OUT OF MY TINY LITTLE MIND
    my only comfort is the fact that everyone i hate is older then me so they're gonna die first *puffs cigarette and puts on emo wig* xD
    BUT IT WAS FUN

until i got better and i had to get her water and handle her snotty tissures... :( geez talk about karma lol

how ya been, bean?
    oh yeah annie's sick BECAUSE I SNEEZED ON HER!! GWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
    sooooooooooooooooo... what are you up to? been.... doing any push ups lately?
    ASKING PEOPLE WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS WEIRD.
    okay so i hurt my back
    GOT SICK
    AND BROKE MY THUMB AND MISSED MY FREE DENTIST APPOINTMENT
    on tip of aaaalllll that
    I DISCOVER IM AMBIDEXTROUS
    i cant even EAT NOW BECAUSE I USE MY LEFT HAND FOR EVEREEEERYTHGINGAFHLSIUHFLUH

You gotta go and get
    Angry at all of my honesty
    You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
    I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
    Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I
    Made those mistakes maybe once or twice
    And by once or twice I Mean
    Maybe a couple a hundred times
    So let me oh let me
    Redeem oh redeem oh myself tonight
    Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Yeah
    Is it too late now to say sorry?
    Cause I'm missing more than just your body, ohh
    Yeah I know that I let you down
    Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
    I'm sorry yeah
    Sorry yeah
    Sorry

I'll take every single piece of the blame
    If you want me too
    But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
    I'll go I'll go and then
    You go you go out and spill the truth
    Can we both say the words, say forget this?

Yeah
    Cause I'm missing more than just your body, ohh

I'm not just trying to get you back on me (oh, no, no)
    Cause I'm missing more than just your body (your body), ohh

I'm sorry (yeah)
    Sorry (oh)
    Sorry
    Yeah I know that I let you down (let you down)

I'm sorry (yeah)
    Sorry (oh)
    Sorry
    Yeah I know that I let you down (let you down)
    YEAH YOU DO!! ADMIT IT!! YOU PANCAKE

okay so we were at the zoo, minding our own business when all of a sudden BAM!! this MASSIVEEEE elephant/wildboar/hybrid bursts through the enclosure and to stop it from tramping all the little children i grabbed it by the tusks and flipped it over!! >:D but when i was tying it up with rope it somehow managed to get up again, so i tripped it over with my foot, and it fell on me. long story short OUCH

(for real story click here)

LOL

YAAAY i saw my homeschool moderator today and we have like a three month holiday and we dont have to see her until 2017. :0 I KNEW LAZING AROUND HAD IT'S PERKS

oh yeah WHERE'S MY PRESENT
    :(

okay do you wear Hawaiian shirts and... uh... lie in a hammock all day?

oh btw I BROKE MY BACK. I FRIGGIN BROKE MY BACK
    not literally but HOT DAMN IVE TAKEN SIX PAINKILLERS TODAY!!! D: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
    lol if you want to have a girlfriend REMEMBER HER STYLE BOUTIQUE TITLES!! or you might buy her the DS VERSION! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

cool!! do you call people monsieur? >:^) and do you play the accordion and wear a stripey tight t-shirt?! And do you serenade petite cherfleurs?! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING

my culture consists of... uh... vegemite sandwiches and my OTHER culture consists of... I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!! but it probably sucks :(

DO YOU LIKE TEA?!
    that... was... 2013.... *veins starting popping out of head*

GEEZ LOUISE, NATHAN, I THOUGHT YOU'D AT LEAST REMEMBER MY STYLE BOUTQIUE GAMES!!
    you dont love me!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH

Gehehhe. buy me a present.

I MAY HAVE TO GO OFFLINE FOR LIKE, A FEW WEEKS OR A MONTH. SMELL YA LATER, LOVEALLIGATOR

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH BYE
    Excuses. :'(

AREN'T YOU GONNA ASK WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY

The answer is... DA-DAAA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA!! THE NEW STYLE BOUTIQUE GAME

more is on the way... possibly... maybe.... mightily...

So WAZAAAAP
    YOU'RE LATE

That was two days ago!! AND I DON'T EVEN GET A PRESENT!!! THAT'S IT!! CONSIDER YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PRESENT LATE!!! MWAHAHAH!! AND I FEEL GREAT

I feel like a fire bender! :D (thanks lol)
    Waaaait
    WAIT
    WAIT
    WAAAAIT

Are you implying... YOU DID IT
    Who??!! When?!! Where??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (dont give me the details blech)

But SERIOUSLY. When I saw that picture of you you looked like a nooby connoisseur with a neat chin! C'MON!! YOU PUTTING ME ON. Pulling my leg! Telling BIG. FAT. LIES

IT'S MYYYY BIRTHDAY!! SO MYYYYYY RULES!!!!! you bludger lol
    How about...
    SOME CHLOROFORM??!! MWAHAHAHHAA

Scrap that I'm not interested anymore lmao

I guess you haven't been TOO creepy. But I'll be watching you VERY closely!! IF I FIND OUT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH A TODDLER I'LL BE VERY DISPLEASED

Do you realize that half the stuff I say are movie quotes? NO ONE ELSE DOES
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHhh

It's a terrible day for a wedding *scowls*
    LOL
    ^ quote ye git
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…