• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not bad, just enjoying some Forum Games, banning people, getting ninja'd, among other things. Happy Thanksgiving in case you're celebrating it.
    One who wants to be different? And one who's fav type hasn't come out yet? Looool

I stop to ban you for a nice reason and I get slapped down :p
    I was going to ban you for something along the lines of "Dr's rarely believe anyone or anything" but I didn't want to get a warning.... lol :|

My DR thinks I'm crazy lol
    I doubt it. If you check his VM's I gave him a link to a website with a wholellota creepy stuff.

We're in for a long haul....

What was his sig before the head? I can't remember. O_O
    The downside of a lotta faaamily.

The drama :/ lol

I hope it will and I hope it's as..... unique grotesque as his current one
    Lol no-one in this country eats pumpkin lol....

Woah! that's a big family. But then it must be nice to have them all together?

I know, I know. I just have to ban the pig
    I haven't had it in years! :|

Oh, do you have a big family?

Silly me... course you do. There's Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon....
    Pretty meh

Tho I love the banned thread. Haven't laughed like this in ages.

I know, a life is needed.

Yeah. the UK doesn't celebrate it. But I have a lot of family in America so I've been through a few thanksgivings. I really like and miss it :|
    LOL

I'm still not comfortable looking at it... tho I did view the video where it came from +_+

Anyway at least it keeps things interesting? :p

What were you cooking earlier? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…