• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love them!

----------
    bruh you should update the op in kindred i'm curious to see the comments you have for the currently accepted characters.
    ----------
    Yes you should. :p
    i'm a little nervous bc nothing i've gm'ed has ever gotten this far?? but i think we can do the thing. i'm thinking up of what cresselia will do, since I'm really just waiting for Mogar. she might give everyone a second pokemon, maybe one they couldn't normally get or smfn like that that relates to the theme of their powers (like cresselia would probs get a drowzee bc dreams, giratina might get a duskull or some other void-y pokemon, mew might get a ditto bc creation n stuff idk i'm still working on whether or not i actually want to go through with that.)

bruh you should update the op in kindred i'm curious to see the comments you have for the currently accepted characters.
    i know it makes me so happy! i think it was because i just didn't have enough planned the first time around, and the dream planning took waaay way too long and that killed it. but we're almost done with Dream Phase! and i'm so! excited! aaah!
    my work is so lax, we all take turns buying drinks for each other and stuff it's really nice.

They'd just stare and the rest of the group would be like, 'are you guys good???'
    Dreading work tomorrow but otherwise good, I mean I love my job but Black Friday is literally retail hell.

hell yeah man, how about like what happens when they meet?
    ----------
    Shamelessly stealing this from Mon
    ----------
    Would you believe I actually stole it from Jean. :p I'm just hellbent on keeping my RP characters on the first page. xD
    Sorry, that was kind of random. I'm Sav, and I'm a member of PASBL and WF on UPN. Nice to meet you, and please excuse that randomness.
    So do I have the spot of Flareon reserved- I just want to be sure before I really get into writing my SU.
    That's true, I actually traded in some of the ds games and 3ds games I no longer play and made so much money??? I bought the new Corpse Party and Norn9 for my Vita so I'm hella excited. Basically, I'm vidya game trash to the max.

they gonna dip ;3
    Shamelessly stealing this from Mon

RP Character Compodium:

Asher (Kid, Berserk!Kid, Adult):
    [IMG] [IMG]

Alyssa:
    [IMG]

Cameron:
    [IMG]

Freya:
    [IMG]

Kyle:
    [IMG]

Zeke:
    [IMG]
    I.... have been good? thanks?
    How about you?

I am re-using a character from another RP. I am kinda excited about it.
    Don't worry, you're grammar's great! Not that it was so bad two years ago…I've seen worse things than that. You shouldn't worry about it! XD

Aww, thanks! I'll also help you with your SUs if you want…especially if you'd like names or quirks or something! Yup, hopefully we get to RP together more often! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…