• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I didn't see your comment till just now, since it wasn't on my profile XD

I always found it funny how people in the south hemisphere celebrate christmas in the summer XD Christmas meaning pool parties and going to the beach...LOL its so strange to me :)

What do you overall think of Pokemon the Series Sun and Moon? :)
    Hey!! Sorry, didn't see the last one, yeah i have seen it before, and thanks you too!

I live in Australia, so it is actually Winter here! I hope you have stayed cool this Summer :)
    Good morning :3

I'm watching pokemon soon. Nice a friend of mine is on, though! Been keeping cool alright this summer? :)
    You're such a nice person^^

Yeah, i have plushies of her :3 I'm a pretty big fan. I like my little pony friendship is magic a lot too. Have you ever watched that? My favorite pony is rainbow dash, she's super cool! :3
    Well, i think i'm bi, anyways...i seem to be....ahahaha. I'm still figuring myself out :p

Do you like hello kitty? :3 i think she's a really cute character! no, i don't crush on her XD she's an animal and like a little kid haha
    Awwww, that sounds so sweet! :3 I'm autistic, so i don't have much of a life outside the net. I'm also bi, sooo....duno what real friendships would be for me o_O; online, i see people as 'just friends', though. so thats an easy place for friendships for me, right now. I guess my crush on korrina has made life more confusing for me, a little, but she also makes me happy 'cuz she's sweet and adorable :3
    You're welcome :3

Your av is very cute^^ I really like the types of pokemon serena train's :3 I like pokegirls pokemon in general XD Especially Lucario, who's owned by my favorite pokegirl (aka korrina)(also, i have a crush on her XD; hahaha...)

Whats some other things you like, besides pokemon? :3 I just like cute things in general. And nature. I like going for long nature walks with my dog and have fun looking at flowers and trees and animals we see together on them^^ Its awesome having a dog as a pet :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…