• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Liltwick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I was talking to a friend about the Team Rocket thread back in the Pkmn TCG forum when you, I and the others used to rp there. I mentioned a time you mentioned lemons and how one scarred you, I think?, and here's what he posted:
    <Friend>: WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS,
    <Friend>: DON'T MAKE SMUTFICS
    CuriosityDragon: DON'T MAKE LEMON- THAT TOO
    <Friend>: GET MAD
    <Friend>: I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, GET THAT GROSS STUFF OUT OF HERE!
    <Friend>: DEMANDS TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER
    <Friend>: MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE SAL JOHNSON LEMONS
    <Friend>: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
    <Friend>: I'M THE MAN THAT'S GONNA BURN YOUR LIFE DOWN!
    <Friend>: I'LL HAVE MY ENGINEERS WRITE A COMBUSTIBLE SMUTFIC TO EMBARESS YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY AND BURN EVERYONE ALIVE!!
    CuriosityDragon: ...with the lemons- OH GOD
    CuriosityDragon: plz nu
    <Friend>: Just imagine the entire M-rated part of http://fanfiction.net exploding in a fiery ball of death.
    CuriosityDragon: Welp
    Also, I have a Steam account now. Well, I've had it since summer. My name's CuriosityDragon.
    ----------
    Sorry for not posting guys, Winter Break has sapped all of my time D:.
    ----------
    But you still come here tor ASB...
    took one of you OC's if I don't order in the 48 hours vm me I try to check in daily don't always notice my matches tho
    I see you changed your name... When are you going to update the RP? It's dying like my hopes and dreams for modern American society!
    This is how it started with MLP. First I got obsessed with one character, and gradually got into the whole show. xD

Got it done, jeeze man it was hard to think of stuff to write. I've been watching so many cartoons lately because my mind has just been dead with finals coming up.

In other news tho, I get Vietnamese food tonight so that's a plus and I get to go chill in an Arcade for a bit. also we took some cute pictures lmao
    I'm really, really sorry. I feel terrible about this, I promise I'm working on it.
    Alive. I suddenly got hit with No Time, and with a broken laptop screen I'm a little panicky right now. I have everything planned out, but I just need to do it.

But mostly I am breathing and for the moment, that is an achievement because that is the one thing i do not want to continue doing that at present.
    Yeah lol no post happened so I'll make sure to get one in a little later today.

tl;Dr: went on a date with bf and he slept at my house so nothing got done that day lmao
    yeah, she's talked to me about it. (you've probably seen it hAH) i know i shouldn't worry, it's just my natural state of being.

yes thank you
    I can use gifs of him for André's expressions. xD Maybe I'll get around to watching this show, but I've also been meaning to watch SAO, Because Kirito is cute. and I never get around to it.

HM02gon has their SU up. Now we can start this thing. 8D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…