• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's all this about a fat Mareep?

Saw it on my page and... well lets just say I laughed a little too much :p
    I'm good.

Isn't it just amazing? My sister hasn't seen the Christmas special yet and I need to convince her to.
    It's a tough industry to get into, no doubt :/

Well in that case "OMGYUNOSAY?MAKEMEDRAGONS,DRAGONS4EVERY1YO"......

*Ahem*

Yeah, I'm playing it in Japanese. I got hold of a legit copy of Diamond from Japan, It's..... interesting. But then again i've played DPP literally to DEATH. So I know by memory where everything is and what to accept. Still it's off putting :p

I can only say a phrase or two here and there

"Konnichiwa=Hello "
    "Oyasumi=Good night"
    "Konbanawa= Good Evening"
    "Maruchi=Multi"
    "Taiari=GG"
    "Sasotte=Invite me"
    "Oyasumi=Good night"

I greet my Japanese "friends" on my PSS with those :) A Japanese guy was kind enough to tweet those and the meanings to my twitter ^^

Erm, it's easy to transfer :)

Get BW/BW2. Go to the Poketransfer lab to the left of White Forest/Black City, Transfer your mons from gens 4-5. Then just put your Pokemon you want to send up into "box 1" of BW/BW2. Then access "Poke Transporter", that will transfer your mons to Pokebank :). Then just go into pokebank and put them into XY/ORAS
    With no jokes. I wish you the best of luck on finding the job you want :)

You gotta put Palkia in any film you make, as a little cameo ^^... Oh Oh OH!!!! and Cyrus and Dialga and Giratina too ^^

Yeah, I hear you. Leaving pets is.... well, you know......

I will read it soon. Probably tomorrow. I'm currently playing

I envy you tbh. Uni I mean....

Still, it'll be nice to be back home tbh ^^

DW, no stalking lol :)
    ----------
    I quite like this spin off as it's not quite linear with the games and has a tighter focus on the Team Galactic Plot line, plus it's fairly short so it's worth a read imo! I particularly enjoy the part where Cyrus randomly goes shirtless for one panel ahahaha
    ----------
    This I do not approve of :p

When are you going home btw? You can PM if uncomfortable with VM's. Or not at all haha. Your choice :)

Thannnnkkkks ^^, I shall read it. I love DPP
    I haven't read the manga.

I have however read up on it, on Bulbapedia :). Reading all the entries of character bios, pokemon bios and general plotlines.

It looks so awesome ^^
    That's too nice!!!!

You need Archie, Maxxie, Giovanni, Cyrus, Ghestis and that other dude to kill him. >.<

Origins was just win, and tbh they should do that for GSC, RSE, DPP, BW, XY :)
    Haha. o_O

Does Cyrus have that bad of a memory? :p

Did you see Pokemon Origins? I adored that and would prefer it over Ash anyday. :eek:
    Well yes, i've been out to a few supermarkets for stuff.

Winds howling and it's very cold o_O lol.

Did you enjoy any other parts of the anime? I watched May's return and the very end episode of DPP - memories are made of bliss- made me.... well lets not go there :p

Oh yes, I also enjoyed the HGSS related episodes with Lyra ^^
    I don't watch a lot of the anime. But I did see those episodes and (Barring stupid Ash) I really enjoyed them :)

I love team Galactic and the creation trio :)

Aha, i'm just warming up ^^
    Lol how did we get here?

I do too, I know Palkia is enslaved in it, but it's so funky xD

How's it going tonight? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…