• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alatar VGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, that will take a long time to clone xD

Personally, the only one I'll catch out of those is Xerneas, because it's the only one standard enough on GS Cup for me to know how to run it. The others I think we should wait until we need them, because the meta just started and you may end up regretting wasting time on a Bold Giratina when you actually need an Adamant Giratina-O to handle Aegislash for example.

No need to rush ;) I'll clone Rayquaza and then you can send me Ho-oh to clone as well. Other than that I can clone you a Xerneas when I get mine, but for the others I think we should wait a little. At least I will lol
    Try to ask him, since I've only talked to him once for a battle lol
    We should make a list of what we need to clone and when. So far, I only have my Rayquaza to clone for you... maybe I can address that this weekend.
    Maybe he can help yeah. It's a matter of asking him.

Ho-oh is pretty nice actually, may be worth it. I'm starting my X version soon to get Xerneas. Meanwhile going to figure out an EV-spread.

My initial concept looks like this:
    Groudon, Xerneas, Salamence, Aegislash, Weavile, Crobat

3 attacking powerhouses, 3 offensive supporters. Weavile to Fake Out before Kanga and provide Knock Off support (hi Xerneas!) and Ice coverage. Then I'll build from here. I don't have any status but I'm more into hyper offense so status aren't much of a need.
    Well, yes I can, but cloning takes a lot of time (which I don't have yet) and it's a very boring task, so I'm not going to just start cloning for everyone xD Don't expect it to be done in a day or two... make it 4 or 5 for all those clones :X

Does he have any other nice legends? Also, what are the details on that Ho-oh?
    It could work, but it sounds a little too situational. It's a matter of testing. We can't forget that only 2 legends are allowed and TCHALK will still be everywhere. Removing opposing Primals is not an instant win.

I'm going to start testing some stuff on PS. I have a sample team I want to try and see how it fares.
    Yeah it is :O

Yeah lots of times. During the day, I love it, during the night, meh...
    Yeah I heard in gen V Politoed was a god. Well at least Politoed's and Ninetales' bulk were subpar, while the Hoenn trio have much better bulk and can act offensively at the same time (but weather was permanent back then and I didn't play BW so can't really say).

Dunno but I think like many people, he would go "wtf?" XD. I'm kinda looking forward on him thinking of a nice anti meta team this year.

I choose Blue haha XD
    Hm.. sounds cool actually ! Maybe we can work together :) if you want to know my HO-OH its:

Nature: Adamant
    Ball: Timer Ball
    IV's: 31/31/26/12/31/30

If your able to clone perhaps I can trade you a replica of this Ho-Oh for your 4V groundon? :)
    Gotta admit, I'm not that knowledgeable about VGC, but sure I'd love if we can talk some time!

I've seen a lot of negative opinions about the recently announced meta game. It gives me some sort of mixed feelings. I guess I do enjoy it in a way since I really like Primal Kyogre and it's cool to see it being used in an official format. On the other hand, I can smell a potentially broken metagame next year that will likely focus on everlasting weather wars :p
    Lol I was a bit to late with that, I caught a random Groundon and Rayquaza in order to progress to the story xD they suck.

But gladly I have the personality of " being different " and pick the less hyped Legends anyway so I won't restart again or anything xD

Dialga sadly isn't an option for me due OR :( I did caught a very good competitive HO-oh in my previous game tho, but like you said, he is good Groundon and make a solid duo.

I was actually thinking of Giratina, since I think he is able to do pretty well in the metagame due his typing + levitate.
    I still have the chance to SR for it too :)
    No I haven't, actually. I've got a 6IV Adamant one with intimidate, that's all.

Yeah, though driving at night still freaks me out :s
    Oh hi, actually I'm not a VGC player (I can't even participate VGC in-person), though I do enjoy watching VGC battles and even digging into analysis about the metagame :D
    I went to school and had a driving lesson afterwards :3

To answer your previous question, my favourite Dragon-type is Salamence ^^
    I read the article on Nuggetbridge, most are negative against the whole VGC16 metagame. But some mention Golduck can be really viable in this metagame, but these people are experciened players.. here on serebii most peeps are focused on Smogon OU.

Good luck running it :) I will also give it a shot when VGC2016 approaches.
    It's fine...! I saved the video and I will re watch it later. :)
    I should have had another move to face you Gyrados with Flygon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…