• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alatar VGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I do use Swampert, it's a such god in rains :D And my favourite starter too!

Wow that's really awesome! I was thinking of restarting my AS to do legends SR! But I have too many pokemon in my current file... x(
    Yeah, I just like to sweep all the way so setting TR and stuffs isn't really in my favor ;(

Yep, it will sponge a bit of Ray's attack, but a LO can make up for this tho :/
    Mega Camerupt is pretty cool I gotta say. I don't use TR mostly because I think it's a bit tricky, doesn't really fit well with me ;(

Yeah DD is better in doubles. Well, I have no idea how people would EV Ray tbh. And I believe the EVs invested in other stats will be taken away from offensive stats, as it already has strong attacks, and max speed is mandatory.
    Probably because it was so broken and overpowered in Singles that people overhyped when the ruleset was first announced, later to find out that it's somewhat lackluster. I think the 2 Primals and Xerneas will be better than Ray in VGC. And there may be more scary threats when the metagame develop further.

I've never been in favor of using TR teams tbh.
    Cradily in Trick Room can be a problem though, but even so I don't think it can easily switch into Kyogre anyway.

Also, it's nice seeing people finding that Mega Ray isn't that great in this metagame :p It's undeniably strong, but not that powerful as it is in Singles.
    If the P-Ogre user play carefully enough, Cradily won't have a chance to counter it and dies under one or two Ice Beams (OK I don't really your words =P). People have been praising Groudon a lot (heck, it's the only S+ Rank on Ubers), but indeed Kyogre is scary with the right support!

Haha I'd love to have a match if I actually have a team! xP
    Ooh hey :D

What makes you change side? xD Kyogre is bae btw xD

Never played any VGC matches before, mostly because I don't have much time and I don't have any friends with a 3ds D: But I think I actually planned a team with Milotic and Arcanine, I recall, for the 2015 metagame :p
    Yeah, I'm trying my best to do this stuff well. It definitely was not intended for someone who isn't doing strictly biology. I'm a neuroscience major, and have been doing things from the psychology side of it for a really long time and haven't been doing some of the more biological parts of it (well, other than brain related things). It's gotten to the point where brains are easy, blood pressure is really difficult.

Lol, funny you mention evolving and going on a rampage since I got super duper angry earlier today so I tore something up and hurled it across the room. I beat you to it =P
    Thanks for the encouragement well I'm off to breed the rest of my NU and some for VGC.

Also if can remember I'm going to use a Mantine that has Wide Guard and Mirror Coat they are alrighty bred just need to train them.
    Nice to know thanks for the info but I'm still light years away from beating you or Azu in a VGC battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…