• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So let me introduce myself.My name is sweta. I am 15 years old.I am from India.My username is JessicaTR.Fav chatacters- Jessie and James.Least fav character- Misty.Favorite shipping- Rocketshipping. Shipping I dislike-Pokeshipping. Fav episode- Holy Matrimony.Favorite Pokemon- Meowth and wobbuffet of TR.I love to meet new people and make friends!You can share anything you want with me..:)
    So you support any shipping?
    Yeah I can go back to work it got better but still a tiny bit hurting still but I should be fine. Doctor said I need to take a pain reliever and occasionally heating pad to help sooth it to recovery which I have been doing. I made aaa announcement about adding you soon. I am sure everyone loves them :) because I do ^_^
    it a PM one were we control the same character and take turn writing what happen next it a easier style to do between two people.

and yeah some stuff happen i dont mind telling you by pm.

yeah sorry for not entering the secret santa just lately anything like pic making or fic making has been hard. i can't wirte how i want to it not just the passion i lost it the creative spark that one thing we creator need to work.
    hi what up.

me nothing much trying to find a RP partner.

i been away from serebi for along time. (been on from time to time but never active.) just took a break after some stuff happen
    Thanks sweet may and everyone's banners look great that's for doing the requests for me until everything gets better as well thank you I bruised my rib cage actually will be going back to work Tuesday. I need to that laptop as well fixed asap its strange without one of my own.
    Hey sweet may got a problem worse I end up falling and hitting my back hard so I can barely move was about to put your stuff today with my bf laptop but traveling up the steps is hard atm and its growing close to the 11th :/
    Okay sounds fine it may be a bit when I finally get back on with the laptop but I could try to edit with my boyfriends laptop and I will debut you in the shop. Also those banners looks good I am sure they will love them Thanks for helping out.
    Thanks and they look great in the pm ^_^ I can try to get them up soon unless you like to edit been busy again and sick now-_- I think it's the motherboard the computer will not turn on and start and my light keeps blinking. I tried that destatic thing but didn't work.
    Merry Chirstmas btw too ^_^

I am glad your doing good, and yeah then probably then I would have to gain a worker because not sure if my laptop will be fixed by then which I am using my boyfriend's computer atm and on top of it need to re download photoshop on my new laptop that broke ._. I don't mind you being a worker at my shop until then :p I don't have much people on serebii anymore that do graphics anymore which that would be interested. I could take the offer if you want to of course ;) I could add you in if you accept it may be half added though because of the laptop problems but since you are a mod you could edit your stuff in it for me if you like to join the shop ;)
    Ah cool. I'm good; I had to go to the campus for something even though we're on break now and it's really warm outside :)
    hey sweet may how you doing? also not sure if you noticed as a heads up my computer broke down a few months ago and my art shop doesn't show up anymore when it does get fixed would it be alright if I post again the art work or should I direct the people that asked stuff from to to the link? I don't want to get in trouble like I am bumping like crazy >.< what is your suggestion?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…