• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ellie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sandra told me it was spaaaaaam groups anyways.

Maybe you could mass send them the spam song from Monty Python's Flying Circus if they continue to froth in your direction?
    WHAT <<; ty? lmao

mmm and i guess it also depends on my plan / phone company. go search for me at t-mobile's website. and I'll try... oddly enough, he's the first guy I like that way in some way to dream about him when I am not really aware of my feelings. hmm.
    Sandra showed me the what the crap vm you got.

I have to say that's the most what the crap thing/lawlzers I've seen since my ban wore off :c

I'm surprised it's not banned o_O
    yeah ): it's so much crap and stuff

but ;_________; and LOL nah I don't.... I just hold it in, lmao. but it was a girl complimenting. I have to agree though; his Canadian accent is rather nice LOL. >>;; damn I loved when he spoke on vent during my party in RO. *_*

i guess, but... asklfhasklfhaiothfaef maybe it's hopeless. i mean, for anything beyond friendship. one, he's in canada and wouldn't i be charged for texting (at least) him even if i have unlimited. and maybe phone calls too, idk. two, he's in canada and I'm in US and he might be in like, toronto or near it? but still, that's like 10 hours driving iirc.
    thanks. it will be. not like I have any friends here anyway, cause i dont...
    PS: I like your echidna from sonic adventureDX That you see at the ancaint temple.
    Keep thinkin its tokkol but its not....
    their lawsuit
    something about unfair contract
    i've been avoiding it and then today's party thing in RO started lift me up... and then i crashed... and lakfhasklfhsa

i wanna hear his voice again. but wth, am i stupid to get jealous over someone else complimenting him? ;__;

hell, am i just being stupid to even be crushing on him? i mean there's no way...
    hi i want u to add me as a friend i am fasms the 1 u helped with the five question answers so plz add me i mean accept i will add u.
    D
    D
    HOW DARE YOU DELETE MY SOCIAL GROUP

you mean mod ;~~~~~~~;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…