• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just about. Sadly, my time on here has been very limited, due to the fact that school is back in session now and I'm busy with that.

Me too. I agree with you. Everyone just automatically assumed that he was going to get a Lucario so when he didn't, everyone started up. It reminds back to DP when Khoury caught that Gible. Everyone wanted Ash to get it and when Khoury got it, everyone was angry. I honestly prefer the Gible that Ash caught later on in DP, it was just so darn funny.

I see, school just started up last month here so I can relate. Luckily, I haven't had any tests yet.

Thought so. It's mostly the girls always giving him gifts. He recieved a fishing lure from Misty. I can't remember if he got anything from May, Dawn, and Iris. I don't think Serena has given him anything, it's the other way around this time.

I watched a couple of episodes yesterday but it was only was the last two. Serena caught an Eevee and in last week's, she competed in another Tripokelon.
    Same here, it makes me sad but you do have a good point. Shipping characters is really fun so I'm definitely looking forward to getting another female companion so that I can ship Ash with as well. Hopefully, they will soon. I'm getting really anxious to seeing them as well. Though I like Clemont and all, I was kind of disappointed when Cilan left at the end of BW, I was hoping he would have been around as long as Brock was. It is? I'll have to watch that movie again then haha xD
    Two weeks. But I'm lucky it's BACS (a competition between schools in our province) practice and, since I have no records beyond Grade 4, I'm not part of the BACS, so no practices/school for me! XD

Oh. Ha ha. Lol, indeed. I can't wait for your thoughts on chapter 2. XD

*shrugs* Technically no, as far as the government is concerned, I don't exist on any school records. At least, recent school records. The last grade I finished was grade 4.

I don't know with my parents. I hope I can at least have one year before going to college.

Huh. I don't really know the best way for me to learn is yet. But a lot of the things I remember well are those I took the time to learn by myself, like drawing, and writing stories, and knowing several facts about world history and dinosaurs. XP But what do you mean you didn't want friends? Introverted? (Not that that's bad. Extroverts are a bit overrated) Huh. I hope that'll be the case when it's time for me to do the same.
    Oh. College has different schedules between schools? Because classes are still going on for the college section of our school with sem. break next week.
    By the ways, how far have you read Omega Chronicles?

I guess. My favorite part is when they're events, because I can sneak off when I'm tired. XP I practically live in the school's land. XD Uh...Third year, I think? I don't really know. I actually skipped like four to five grades worth of school. XP

Heh, yeah. Ha! XD Uh... I don't really know much about courses, but my mom said our school recently added an animation course starting grade 10, which I'm definitely excited for. Don't know about college. I have no plans whatsoever on even going to college. I'll let my parents do that because if I got to choose (and it was possible), I'd wait a few years then decide whether or not I want to go to college. XP
    Agreed.

... You started reading it? XD Well, at least you have something to do when you happen to have time.

Good to know! :3 Never really joined competitions before, except our Intramurals in school.

Pretty much. Been taking it more seriously since...2011-12... Wow. That's way shorter than I thought. XP
    Personally, I don't think it has a rival. Because I can't find a reason why it wouldn't have one. Heh. It was a joke. Yeah, I know. I really am glad.

I'll tell you if she appears in the comic (not manga). Yes I did, and IT'S AWESOME. But now whenever I see Omega, I think of the interpretation of him in the fanfic, The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion.

I don't know if you've decided by now, but I think you should go for the latter. If it was me, I'd get a 3/2DS, but that's because I don't exactly dream for anything drawing related (which is what I'm considering my career to involve, one way or another). But you like, have a band (right? My memory is slipling me), so you'd be better off with something you've wanted for a while and can help a bit in your life.
    Oops, posted on my own profile XP

Anyway, not really. I just like the avatar. I do somewhat support Amourshipping and I think my Amourshippy user title fits well with the avatar.
    She was the president of a talent agency for Pokemon. She was big on things like doing commercials and stage acts as part of the business iirc and other gigs like that. She did not do any kind of battling until much later in the arc. It's been a long time since I read that manga, and I didn't even read the whole thing, but these are some things I remember off the top of my head. Nothing like the character I see in the game counterpart :x
    Maybe she would have :3 If so it would have likely been great I hope I'm sorry, I'm a real pessimist :p

I agree Iris' personality wouldn't fit her, but I don't really believe that her manga counterpart's personality fits her either :/
    Yup XD I'm very big on "likes attract". Enough where I'm not as much of an Amourshipper as I used to be.

I actually am glad Hilda didn't appear in the anime. I mean, what if she did and she got a personality like Iris? Or her personality in the anime would not have been like the personality I believe her game counterpart would have? I really feel Hilda appearing would actually ruin the ship tbh.
    Hmmm...I started shipping it the beginning of last year. At first it was just something that peaked my interest as I was browsing different kinds of shipping to read.

A short time later though, I concluded that considering the kind of personality Ash has in the show, he would have likely been interested in a girl (assuming that's even possible lol) who was more or less like him, what with the love of battles and adventures and stuff, and that belief led me to ship him with Hilda. I feel that she is the one who would have best fit the role XD
    I love writing for Othelloshipping XD It's my otp and I'm getting a little bored of ff-dot-net being mostly Poke or Amourshippings :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…