• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, i'm looking for a DW Smeargle. do you happen to have one you are willing to trade?

P.S i will hook you up.
    THANKS.
    PLEASE! HIT ME BACK UP:]
    Hey, do you still have a Ditto in Gen 4 w/ Max Speed? I could really use one.

I could offer a Shiny Pokemon for one?
    Hey I was just wondering would you like me to save before it hatches and if its what you want shut off and trade it to you? That way it belongs to you. And just to let you know the egg you receive wants you receive it for the man It will be the same pokemon with nature and characteristic no matter how many times you shut off.
    I have currently a male magikarp lv.1 with jolly nature ability rattled and characteristic likes to run which also increases speed, do you want it?
    Not sure if you're still around but I was trying to understand your thread there. I am really looking for a shiny ditto and I'll do anything I can to find something to trade for it. Let me know please.
    i dont care if the latias is timid or modest, i just want to have an scarfed one
    are you interested in one of my pokemon below?
    hi I saw you had a timid latias in the trade thread and I´m interested on it. Here is what i can offer you:

I can breed you a pokemon with 1 stat in 31 and right nature OR you can choose one of my proyects:

timid gengar with 31 spA and 31 spe its sub-petaya 252 spA/252spe sub, thunderbolt, shadowball and focus blast, its holding petaya berry

adamant gyarados with 31 hp, 31 atk, 30 spe 252 atk/252 spe DD, waterfall, stone edge and EQ, I can give you life orb or lefties
    adamant gallade with 31 atk and +29 spe 252 atk/252 spe - shadowsneak, close combat, phsico cut and swordsdance, it´s holding focus sash and can be a good lead when the opponent have no idea what it can do

relaxed bronzong with 31 hp and 31 def 252 hp/200 spdef/ 52 atk- support wall (yeah i know about his spread in spdef, if you dont like it, you´ll have to use reductive berries)
    SR/light screen, reflect, gyro ball, hypnosis

gyarados adamant 31/31/25/x/30/31<< this pokemon was breeded by a friend, but I use it as a taunter I dont remember which spread I used, but it was almost the same as smogon´s- DD, taunt, waterfall and stone edge again, it can hold lefties of life orb
    Hey i saw your old trade thread and i was wondering have you still got that relaxed suicune and hp 62 water raikou?i can trade u loads of good ivd pokemon /legends or them =D
    Would you trade w/ me?

I've got:

Heracross Modest lvl 5 (untouched) 31 IVs on sp atk, 26 IVs on speed
    Scyther Adamant lvl 19 (untouched) 31 IVs on atk
    Lickitung Adamant lvl 20 (untouched) 31 IVs on def
    Magmar Adamant lvl 28 (untouched) 30 IVs on atk, 29-30 IVs on sp def
    Regigigas lonely lvl 1 (untouched) 31 IVs on Atk

I'm interested on:

Modest Mewtwo: 25/1/12/29/12/26 (Untouched)
    Bold Regice: 31/27/31/16/10/7 (Untouched)
    Adamant Heracross: 25/31/31/x/26/31 (Untouched) Swarm, knows BB/Endure/Reversal/Megahorn
    Adamant Magikarp: 18/31/31/22/27/31 (Untouched)

e-mail me on rjagacer@yahoo.co.uk
    or serebii forum user - rjagacer
    i have a dual screen ev trained relaxed uxie with well to do iv's

i also have a lv. 100 ev trained modest heatran with 31 atk iv's and all other's are over 25. i think there's another 31 stat too. it has explosion, fire blast, earth power, and dragon pulse. i'm pretty sure it's 252 speed and spe atk.

untouched rash dragonite 31 speed, 31 spe atk

jolly 100 garchomp 31 atk 31 spd dragon claw, eq, swords d., fire blast
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…