• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't pretend you are offline you little lurking rascal ;)
    How are you? How do you like GoT6 so far?
    Also there will be annoucement today about (BD)S/M ... I wonder how they are going to get us hyped this time...
    Actually I am kinda disappointed so far... the event in Dorne were too sudden and unrealistic... gonna wait for the consequences in next episodes.
    lol silly TJ :) Sorry I thought you knew. There is going to be legendary giveaway every month.
    Everything is fine with me except being the clumsy d*ckhead I am, I walked into toilet door and now finger on my meft foot is purple from the "Tackle" experience. I am limping around like count de Peyrac. Hope it gets better tho I have errands in town this week.
    If you go online let me know pls!
    wtf TJ we talked about it :'( ... Tyrion is the best character - at least so far. And you love to hate Cerssei right?

I am OK - vacation after Easter :) 10 days off in total. hbu? Oi get your a** to PSS (lol jk nw)
    Erm, actually not happy about this. I will wait until we know more before making any judgements tho...
    actually no. But if you faint in battle you dont have to reset game - I can come to your rescue so you wont lose money items and progress :)
    O__o

Erm what? You alright buddy? Sounds like you have been drinking for the first time or something lol.

Sometimes having no news in itself IS good news haha. Nah, actually I am kinda slowing down on FFEX. Reached the last wave of the most challenging quests and then there wont be anything. Even if there were it is getting repetitive tbh. Playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon now.
    Heh just be glad you can actually buy it... I had to take online version coz distributor didnt care to send some copies to my country at all :/
    actually if you never played FF before I can't really recommend the game at all. it will get very repetitive for you.
    me and Azu have a blast with it coz all the fanservice - memorable characters, classic monsters etc.

Of course if you wanna try regardless, I am not gonna complain :D

No worries I ahve become rather inactive pokemon-wise too. VGC16 ruleset just isnt for anyone I am afraid
    lol you still alive you little rascal? JK thanks!
    If you do get it let us know so we can join forces on hunts and quests ;)
    HRU anyway? Didnt see much of you since... well its ages XD
    hah good to know ;) I dont blame you for not being interested in battling atm... the ubers are everywhere O_0

Looking forward to cya :)
    wtf TJ does your Abra know Teleport?! Coz you sure disappeared so fast that it must have used the move lol

Hope everything is OK with you and do show up from time to time pls ^__^
    I'm doing good thanks :)

Yeah ! I wish you showed up sometime in PSS :p you are member of the Multi Squad afterall :p

Thank you and I wish you the same !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…