• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lord Trollbias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed. This is the year for me.

Best wishes to you and your family as well.
    Indeed! I definitely get to enjoy this Christmas too in a great mood. Merry Christmas!
    And I ended up with a GPA of 3.0! I especially feel proud of my C in Human Anatomy considering that class was a) hard and b) a class that I accidentally took as I was supposed to be in a more manageable biology class.
    Aye, but what the heck is up with Leicester City though...

Also, I watched Force Awakens. That was fun, although as you said, there were a lot of questions that needed answering. I actually wish it was longer so we could get more "world-building." Felt like A New Hope remake with some new things. That ending was beautiful though.
    Everybody is like "But you go to a world-ranked university!" And I'm like "I rather go to Michigan State and get a 3.8+ and be in med school right now!"

Nah Padawan, you have become wiser. Little have you realized that my presence has trained you in the ways of the Force.

EDIT: Arsenal though...
    I've done a good job so far. Not to mention I've heard so much contradicting rumors/theories that even if something was a spoiler, I wouldn't believe it.
    Man, I have yet to see it. I don't want to wait till Wednesday to see it when I know some of my other friends are going that day.
    Lord Trollbias, I did it!

I actually finished a semester at college that isn't a community one!
    Regardless of his attitude, the man won a lot at Chelsea. He literally won the title last season. It's incredibly stupid.
    I respect teams and team owners who can keep a manager for more than two seasons without axing him just because the team underperforms (which is bound to happen in pro football). I mean, a lot of people have called for Wenger's dismissal and maybe there's some rationale behind that, but at least respect to the club for not going through the manager-every-season circus like other clubs.
    Unfortunately that's the second leg. We gotta aim for at least a draw, if not a 2-1 win, at home. Then hope we can score an upset away.
    Arsenal/Barcelona; PSG/Chelsea. Better love stories than Twilight.

It'll be tough. It was the worst team to draw. But Barcelona also knows Arsenal was the worst team for them to draw. Hopefully the boys get revenge for 2006 and 2011.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…