• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, I knew that, sorry. But I call everyone guy, tbh. Dude, bro, whatever. Female pronouns don't sound as cool.
    Eris: Sorry if that got graphic, I know you're kind of fragile~

(Don't take Eris's words to heart. She's... special, to say the least. XD)
    Eris: Hey, I consider myself reasonable. Just perform on the battlefield, do what I say, and I'll make sure it's worth your while! Sex is fun! Killing it fun! Killing while having sex is fun! But if that's too extreme for you, I can be nice and romantic. Just make sure you fight well, or I WILL bring out the fun stuff, got it~? I have to admit though, if you don't mind, I'd love those claws of hers sinking into my flesh as we make love~ *shivers with glee at the thought*
    (finally got some time to explain further)

Let's use Shula and Frost for this example. Currently Frost is a little on the old side for a Digimon partner, but that's fine. During their various adventures that little BlackAgumon learns to Digivolve into DarkTyrannomon. Based then on Shula's influence and the needs of a specific task, Shula could push his evolution in different directions. BlackAgumon doesn't have many varying evolutions - they're mostly big dinosaur-like things: BlackGreymon, BlackGrowlmon, DarkTyrannomon) but maybe their current task requires wings. Because of Shula's power, perhaps frost is able to evolve into ExVeemon (Black) - or some other winged Champion. At the Ultimate Level - MetalTyrannomon - maybe there's a task that requires a different set of armaments/equipment/abilities than what MetalTyrannomon is able to bring to the table. So Shula is able to push Frost into a slide evolution - maybe something like BlackWarGrowlmon, Gigadramon, MasterTyrannomon. The only thing unaffected by this power is their mega form, a result of Biomerge Evolution which requires the Tamer's full power.

For Shula and Frost it's pretty limited. Like I said, BlackAgumon isn't that diverse.

But let's say the partner Digimon was something like...Gatomon. In addition to varying slide evolutions to...D'Arcmon (or whatever), it could also Armor Evolve - so long as "Shula" had the accompanying Digimental - to forms that would suit specific purposes and needs (underwater, flying, close combat, etc).
    Eris: Hey, I have others for the bondage, bleeding, sadomasochism, and snuff! I can be gentle with Medea i she's willing to cooperate! Not that I wouldn't prefer to do those things, but if you can deliver such great results on the battlefield, the more likely I am to please you instead of just myself if we get... Physical~
    You get some more freedom with evolution lines. Bio merge is the sole mega form. But running up through that you have opportunities to slide/armor/etc evolve to match certain scenarios
    I've made an edit to the human/digimon partner information. Something you can look over and use to consider edits.
    The legal way of getting it makes them seem rather sketchy, as they're basically blocking off most forms of recieving payment. I'd say look for a free full download.
    Hey, that's all it takes. Whether you find them hot, interesting, or you just prefer to see works of them instead of human characters, you're welcome in the fanbase.

I'm going to be frank, as good as those two definitions are, NEVER use Urban Dictionary for fact checks. The site's only there to make you laugh in the most crude ways possible.

I aw Medea. I feel Eris will like her. Whether you should be flattered, or take this as a warning is up to you. XD
    It was done with SAI, yes. As for why I'd be ashamed, let's just say the internet isn't kind to us. Lots of misunderstandings where a minority of a minority is mistaken for what all are like. A furry is no more than a person who enjoys the concept of anthropomorphic animals, though. No more, no less. Seriously, whatever you read up, I'm going to say it's most likely not what the fandom is about.
    I probably have, but I can't remember any of them.

Wait... You actually believe that I'm a fox?
    Yeah. I just remembered a part that was kinda, well, really, weird.
    Yeah, but it's gotten better.

Not bad. Been getting more involved in the furry community, and becoming a better musician.
    Makes sense.

I can remember it somewhat, but not too much.
    Sorry if these responses are boring. I'm in a kinda.. Well, hard to describe mood.
    Just remember, I'm not Eris. She wants people who drink the Kool-Aid.

Ever have those dreams you wish you could remember better that you want to use as inspiration? I just had one...
    Heya, how are you doing? Hoping you had a good New Yewar and a reminder to update the Digimon RP!
    Well...He came over to my house one day, took it behind my back and left with it...or did he ask if he could borrow it and forgot to give it back before he moved? I actually can't remember now that I think about it. Oh well, it's not exactly a game I miss.

I love it. It definitely repaired the damage left by Gates to Infinity. Though I don't know if I'd call the story as impactful as Explorers of Sky, plus the post game narrative, while having more to it than Gates to Infinity's did still feels as bare bones. The sad thing about it is that most, if not all, of the characters from previous PMDs are brought back in this game and could've had their own post game sub plots in reference to said previous games, but instead, aside from Xatu, they're just treated like any other mission in the game. I feel like there was a lot of lost potential and missed opportunities there that should be considered in future PMDs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…