• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Estellise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations on your efforts for that long hunt! :p I'm assuming it's the one packaged with the original Bayonetta correct (I believe all of them come with it)? If so, it's fantastic that you own it considering Bayonetta 2 is getting a standalone release on February 19th for $30 and I'm positive the original is probably at a high price right now so owning two for the price of 30 dollars is neat.

Why must Nintendo of Europe get the nicest things? ;_; If only we could trade Reggie for their president as much as I like the dude.
    What do I have to do so you can believe me? I have never made a typo in my life

True, that's why I consider Link a friend. More importantly you're not a grass type

Doesn't believe in emotions
    I've played both and no game can compare to TLoU. Best zombie game ever! You should play it

I hate ASAP plans I need to procrastinate before making plans. You mean this January?! That's too soon!

Hans turned Shia insane. Rip to yourself too. You will not be missed;)
    Ok I was lying I just want to be friends with them. I'm a made man.

Apparently Link believes Rupees are more important than saving nature. Maybe you can use razor leaf with your hair.

Hey I was not that emotional-I mean the friend!
    The Last of Us>Any other zombie game

I love ASAP plans, they always work out well. Ok I'll start building my own churches next January

...No it's not! That's obviously his evil twin Hans LaBeouf! Your prayers failed you
    Do you have any cool cookie friends I could eat? Also creepy to think about a cookie with thumbs

He kills all of nature but yeah he's a cool dude. I'd befriend him. Just don't bring a baseball bat to a gun fight and you'll do fine.

Shia's speech has that effect on people. Not me, but a friend, again definitely not me, cried himself to sleep because of the speech, friend did, not me...
    The Last of Us

Great idea! You're not known for those jk. But when and where would we have it?

Beautiful musical. Not much of an audience though just one dude. Someone should send it to Shia so he can see this masterpiece.
    Sounds to me like you're a lame cookie. Love is overrated but I believe the magic part

Unless they own the TLoZ Master Sword. Your razor sharp hair should be able to take on any type of sword.

Same, that's where I get all my intellect from. STOP SHOUTING, I'M NAPPING!!!

Whatever I say goes. You must love crying if you keep watching it
    Your squad won't last a day, but good luck!

This is probably the best thing you have ever said and I appreciate it.

BEST YEAR EVER! I don't know how any year will top this one. True, plus that speech was 2015 legendary
    If you're a chocolate chip cookie, you better hope I never find you. You're a cookie, how do you have thumbs?!

Razor blade short hair

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T! Shut up, I'm trying to take my nap here D:<

You know it to be true. The most inspirational speech on YouTube ever, made me cry. Jk or am I?
    Well looks you're all ready to go for an apocalypse that will never happen during our lifetime

Deal with it! Because there's no denying Taylor Swift's goddess status

That's great, I've had an uneventful 4 days as well. Wouldn't you say it's your best year by far? Someone's been watching bit too much of Mr. Shia LaBeouf
    Congratulations! From what I heard, Bayonetta 2 includes the original one meaning two games for the price of $60 sounds nice. I've been meaning to try the Bayonetta 2 demo since she was announced for Smash (I believe there's one).

Yeah I do wish the N3DS had more exclusives so I can consider one. :/ I'm hoping Xenoblade Chronicles comes to the Wii U Eshop like it did in Europe but Nintendo of America hardly has given any of us something nice recently.
    What flavor are you? Pretty cool I have thumbs because of evolution

But it'll do well as a weapon, and the hair would make you look cooler

I know, but you know nothing. 1 hour and 11 minutes each

I'm a very agreeable person. you make it too easy!
    Your squad will die on the first day. I bet you don't have this can of "zombie repellent!" *does not work on burglars*

It's the answer you're going to get, so deal with it!

Definitely, 2016 has been my best year by far! Ready for 2017! :p Why would I put muffins in my ears, they're for eating not stuffing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…