• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dragontamer44722

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you ever want the ditto, let me know. I actually think I have a 2nd one. I cloned all my ditto a while ago, but I gave one away. Not sure which one. So if I have the calm one, you can have it.
    I put the set into smogon and it says Calm. And I would have to agree with that. Especially given that most of the moves that will hit it (dark pulse, volt switch, thunderbolt) will be special. A few physical, but if you're going to burn everything, no need to add physical bulk. I have a calm ditto if you want to borrow it.
    I'd much appreciate that, DT - and it's great to hear from you. :)
    Let me know the specifics, and I'll add it to the OP and advertise~
    Not a big deal now. I still have the one I play on, so its not gonna keep me from playing. The guy at the store said people told him Nintendo would fix it for $50 or somewhere around that price.
    Yeah, there's a lot of things I'm trying to do, so $200 isn't in the cards right now. Not to mention my car payment and school loans (hate being an adult). Its funny because I went to this store to ask if they could repair a 3DS screen, i told them it was the bottom screen and they said yeah, no problem. It was actually the top screen and when I brought it in, they said they couldn't do it and suggested I send it to Nintendo. I thought it would be easier to fix the top than the bottom, but oh well.
    Gamestop always trying to get my money...and 98% of the time, they succeed. I do need another 3DS so I can stop borrowing my friend's, but I think I'll just call Nintendo to see if they can fix mine.
    Lol. Same here. There are a lot of pokemon that were on my list to breed, but I got lazy and busy, so never did. Art let me clone some of his pokemon yesterday. I think it was only 6 though.
    I was actually thinking of you creating a new team around it. Art has like 7 teams that he rotates (I think 2 that he prefers) and I have 3, just all share a common weakness.
    The good thing is that most are fast as well. There is a psychic Mega that you could use as well lol. Hits like a truck on the physical side
    That's part of my issue as well though. Many of the dragons are primarily physical attackers. Some can function as mixed attackers, but not really fully special. So it's me trying to figure it out.
    Well, coming up with a team isn't the hard part for me. Its making the team work. In theory, the teams I come up with should work, but most don't
    He wanted me to use the same team. Told him he's crazy. Told him to battle Art, but his Venusaur's are all on vacation lol
    glad to hear. I need to figure out a few teams as well as finish the team I was already working on. Summers has been pestering me lol
    If he really wants to be an E4, he can battle me for my spot. But I wouldn't even feel comfortable battling him given that he's almost never online.
    Personally, I feel that he and Cutty should have had that battle well before the new year. He's already the Steel Gym Leader, so it's not like he doesn't have the pokemon for it. And activity is an issue. Its been almost 2 weeks since he's been on. Personal life gets in the way, completely understand, but he just disappears. Just so we have a full E4 again, I say give it to Mr. Y.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…