• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol.I'm glad you're back...you're back right?
    Oh wow :D.Last time you were doing some biology course or so.
    Damn xD

"Doomed? Only I can live...forever" *slashes your neck*

From Japan? Assuming you're in the Ottawa time zone, then we are 14 hours apart. "I'm not a man. I'm the symbol of power" *stands in a grand pose with my cape fluttering behind me*
    Hyperspace Wrecking Ball xD

Yep! I'm a classy Typhlosion *sets my tie correctly and poses for a suit tailor advertisement*

Hahah as usual. Life's busy here too man! "I returned"
    So...Miley Cyrus has the power of fire? xD If she holds a Cyrusite, she can mega evolve to...Mega Miley Cyrus! And she'll have a tongue longer than Greninja xD

Hah! Lose! Oh you silly fox. *rolls up my sleeves*

HAHAHAH xD So how's life man? It's been quite a while!
    I will succeed
    *turns to look at you and licks the sledgehammer Miley Cyrus style* xD

You merely adopted studies. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see multiplayer games till I was already a man.

Nope! Making AVs xD Jk. IT Development and support :D
    [So, uh, is it okay if I move to Canada? Future President Donald Trump just basically declared he wants to turn the U.S. into a fascist state...]
    Hello from Japan, you little fox! xD

Always.

What can I say? I have a penchant for entering with a blast xD
    Ah! Braixen! The fox who lived, come to die. *purple Fire Blast*

Hahah yeah man! I should get back there to show my presence sometime xD Can't do that until day after though. I'll be travelling tomorrow xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…