• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dirkac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And fanart. I used to hate and it and now I love it. I'm so weird like that xD

*throws a dart*

*is still hugging Tem* This Tem doesn't seem allergic to me.
    We are in... the process of doing so.

All the Mythical Pokemon from Generation V and before (With Deoxys no longer being one, because of its in-game availability in ORAS) are going to be distributed throughout the year. For this, all of them have got new artwork, which have been turned into SPPf avatars very recently. You can see the others here.
    Everyone can dream like I dream of BillDip but that will never happen.
    Yes it will and so will billdip.

I hope Pacifica gets some screentime in the finale.

I nawt ALergic 2 TEm *hugs tem*
    Candip was ripped apart and stomped on in Roadside Attraction though. Though I will admit they would be a cute couple.

I liked that Pacifica changed. It's always good to get some character development.

hOI! :3
    Hmm, it's a tie between Sock Opera and Weirdmaggedon Part 1.

What is your favorite episode? :3

Well that's alright, i'm sure tem forgives you.
    The school in which you stay till the evening?

I had alot of PSAT stuff, subject worksheets and one project..

Same. This is unrelated but.. What anime do you watch?

No but my sister says that they are pretty good, have to check that blog out too.
    Surely has been.

Apparently alot of people here like using forums in schools. :p

I've been great. Holidays end day after tomorrow so doing some homework right now.

Why does it have to end..

Also, check this Tumblr blog. This artist is uploading fanart of Gravity Falls everyday in a countdown fashion. Each picture has a number telling how many days left and each picture also has something related to a episode. It may sound complicated but you will understand when you see it.

umihono.tumblr.com
    Sup. It's literally been a year since we last talked.

So what's up? Why weren't you around for so long?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…