• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm just glad I'm fast without being short ^^;
    I hate defending, but do it from time to time.
    Btw I fell off my bike yesterday and hurt my elbow :x
    ohhh you must eat more! *remembers the food convocations* instant flashback there xD and *gets a pen and draws smile bigger than usual smile* there :)
    yeah definitely! thank you ^^ although, a nerve racking story. it happened a couple of weeks ago. One of the teachers couldn't make it so I had to take the class however, while helping the small kids across the pool, no body was looking out for the kids still at the wall, so they decided to follow even though they couldn't swim properly. the two boys did okay, but the little girl went under, I only noticed it happening when sue (a teacher) was swimming up to her. it was a shock, and a bit of a confidence knocker. but I'm happy that the second lesson went better. hehe, I did ask around to see if anybody else had that kinda experience, I felt relieved (not for the kids) but that I wasn't the only one who's had that happen in a lesson. hoo a lot of typing, sorry >.< how about you, things slowly picking up ??

YES I'M EXCITED!!! haha, did you see that picture on the AmourShipping, Satoshi lending a blushing Serena his hand with sparkles around them! although, once I looked at that picture, a scene instantly came to my head (why ???).... Serena and Satoshi can finally dance together, when Serena is about to take his hand "alright everyone, I hope you had a great dance but now it's time for some battles" hoooo if that happennnnnssss! what do you think aha!
    Oh that's youngish but age isn't the factor.Lol its great to have your own home huh?

PMS moved out >.>;
    I know what you mean, but on the pitch tall goalies are better imo. :3
    5'7 is about average height if you'd ask me. It's the perfect height for a quick soccer player.
    Ha Ha :)
    Here people from a particular community aren't rich.Many hindus,muslims,sikhs people from whatnot religion are filthy rich and poor too.Religion or community doesn't matter.All that matters is who earns how much money.The one who earns is rich.The one who doesn't is poor.
    So you have Ferrari?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…