• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EonMaster101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or when you work on a project extremely late...

Sometimes I don't even notice when I'm not listening to anything and then I'll be surprised when I finally figure out. ^^;
    Indeed, hopefully they'll focus in a more interesting story, since there aren't big news about the basics of the game, like in XY (Mega Evolution, Fairy type...)
    Yeah haha, seems like even the metagame is a thing now, I still don't feel like playing against others, since there isn't good sense rules like in Pokémon metagame.
    Anyway, how are you doing Izzy?
    Yeah, I was expecting Pokémon Z first, I wonder if they'll made Sun and Moon be both an upgrade of XY and a new Gen of Pokémon...
    And seems like Bandai is pretty happy about how well Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is doing, they just released an update with four new Digimon to thank the fans who bought the game haha. Also more 4 episodes of Digimon Adventure tri. are available on Crunchyroll.
    Yeah, I guess haha.
    By the way, we're getting another pair of Pokémon games, Sun and Moon, I'm glad they're still for 3DS, but otherwise I don't know what to expect so far.
    I'm not that great at coming up with ideas and keeping to them... I can't tell you how many times I've drastically changed my plans on a project....

I listen to music almost all the time... In fact, I'm doing it right now. xP
    I see...Sadly I can't say that it will be easier with the time, I hate lying xD
    Thanks! Yeah, the party didn't happen for many reasons like Mother Nature haha. I've been playing Digimon the last few days, the game is awesome, I hope it works sells well in NA, so the next Digimon games also get a translation.
    It's a lot easier and a bit less stressful than creative projects... ^^;

Agreed! My playlist is filled with all kind of VGM... xD
    I'm on a creative school, so we get a lot of projects... Sometimes I wish I just had tests. ^^;
    Yoko Shimomura is probably one of my favourite composers. Her music is really good.
    Yea, it was really nice and actually developed some of those characters. However, once I got to the Expedition Society, it was like a recycle of the Wigglytuff Guild :X

XDXDXDXDXD
    Hey Izzy! Well, I know how that feels...But you're just busy right? It's not like there are other problems in your school, right? =/
    I'm fine, looking for a job, waiting to return to College, wanting to celebrate my birthday (last 26), and waiting for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth xD.
    Same here. I'm working on a project right now, actually... xD
    Aside from that, I guess I've been listen to Kingdom Hearts music a lot lately...? Along with a bit of Undertale.
    I realized I need to train more to fight some of the stronger legends. I really liked the school portion of the game, very creative and fun :3

Ah, same here ^^; One day I love one game, the next I play something different.
    I know :3 I want to max it out, like I have in my other PMDs

Hahahahaha XD It's natural to move from one thing to another~
    Hey Izzy, I've been away from home for about 10 days, so I was without internet...How was your holiday? Also, a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Same!
    Thank goodness for the holidays. Gives you some time to collect yourself and relax. :V

Also, happy holidays and happy new year!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…