• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You never replied lol. Any particular reason for your departure? We surely miss your presence.
    No problem, I just wanted to further the convo before the scene got too far behind other events.
    Well, you post in the other discussion threads other than that one so I figured I'd tell you in case you didn't know. :p

I know, that's how you're supposed to do kids TV shows. I like it for the characters, although I haven't really kept up with it lately.
    I just love how they think Eris doesn't have others to release her sadistic urges on and that she can't be sensual. XD
    basically, yeah. Axis Mundi is filled with bars and pubs and taverns; gods love that sort of stuff. And with the Council taking care of travel, the characters don't really have much to worry about.
    One quick nitpick: Svarog is a relatively unknown figure in Saga. The godly realm he was from declined centuries ago and he spent his life traveling and fighting rather than building a public presence. Also Thor is FAR from the only Imperialdramon. And your character isn't the only human present.

That last part is on me. I didn't make that clear.
    Nothing really. I'm almost finished with the SU for my Sonne character (I feel like she and Ordin will be good friends). Just got home from band practice, and now I have the 4th movement from Persichetti's Divertimento stuck in my head (which I really don't mind-its an awesome piece- you should look it up). I have 2 major projects due at the end of the week and I barely just started one of them-joy.
    Eris: Well, it's just something I'd like. You don't have to be involved. Just Medea~

(No clue. That might be something worth asking him.)
    Eris: Thoight you couldn't take my request is all. Thought it might be too intense for you~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…