• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's true xD
    Prolly. Or he looks at himself in the mirror too much with all that hair :3
    I drank it all recently :s
    Fav characters- Jessie and James.Least fav character- Misty.Favorite shipping- Rocketshipping. Shipping I dislike-Pokeshipping. Fav episode- Holy Matrimony.Fav season-Season 1 fav theme song-The first one "I wanna be the very best"
    What happened to you?How did you become ill?
    Thats good then, you should get better in no time ^_^ phaha, sorry, it just had to be brought up! and no prob :) it's better to see (or read) a smile than to see a sad face!
    Yeahhh, just a random story about work >.< anyway, thankfully it's only happened once *touch wood slash head* fingers crossed thats the only time :) ahhh, I'll also keep my fingers crossed for good results!

now that, right there, is a tease! the sparkles (maybe fantasy music) boooom, miette comes. but I really don't mind if they're interrupted, as long as we at least get to see them dance for a little while. and I think we all know that the Pokemon anime likes to tease the viewers by now aha! x)
    Another good thing about next week though, is the preview for Satoshi vs Alain!!!! HOOOO!!!
    You like poetry ?? thats awesome, I wasn't expecting that. I'm not a poetry person myself but it's nice to hear sometimes :D and some people write amazing poems! I'll check it out ^_^
    I feel so young ._.
    Thats great,then you can further your family.

Well the answer is whatever your mind thinks the massage was ;)
    She doesn't need defending, she's very strong on her own. (But small though, haha)
    Pique wasn't that bad in his good days in Barcelona. But I do agree that his latest match wasn't a good one :3
    Haha, I've got some in my cabinet in my room Don't tell my mom xD (I've actually got some in my room :))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…