• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chewing gum, plus I stop drinking about half an hour before I decide to go home.
    They don't let me drink. They think I'm too young to drink, so they just... forbid me to.
    How sweet!You are really nice too!
    Hmm..actually XY isn't airing in India.So I am unable to watch it.(Season 6 just concluded here).I watched a very few episodes of XY on Youtube and felt it was boring.But after coming to this site I think I should watch it when it airs here.I have heard it's not THAT boring.
    I am also seeing a lot of excitement among the members here for the episode you are talking about.Do tell me about this episode after you watch it.<3
    No worries ^_^
    *scratches head* I had to look up what attentive meant >.< I guess so, I mean in other ways I'm not, when it comes to watching movies or anime for that matter, I'm not very attentive to the details (I wish I was) theres my brother sitting next to me pointing out movie mistakes and I'm staring at the cute little robot spinning around aha!

GAHHH! I know I knooowww, she freaking grabs his hands! :O and Serena's eyes explodes (or something like that, something must of happen for her to have steam come out of her eyes) I sure hope so too :) only one more day to go, then the awaited episode is out, plus the awaited preview :D
    Oh yeah! I remember the opening, I too, wonder if thats foreshadowing to what will happen in the anime :S in a way, I kinda want that to happen, I mean, he'll come back in the end, it will just add something different if that makes sense ??

I'm not sure to be honest hehe, but I read all the poems!! They were really really good :DD they were also very deep (not a bad thing) do you like the deep side of poems then ?? :)
    and it's okay :) I'm not better, it took me a while to reply as well, take your time! :)
    Yeah..but that's young then again I don't wanna grow up fast..
    No problem :)
    Lol yeah right -.-
    I know I'm so stoked!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…