• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, thanks! Not many people like Delphox, so I'm glad that you like it. ^^

But your avatar is cool as well, with those victory signs.
    Yes, when the episode first aired they were disappointed, but now all of them have cooled down.

Regarding Jessie and James... I didn't see them dancing together, though I need to watch the video personally to check better.
    Haha of course not! I prefer friends who have different likes and dislikes than me. It keeps things interesting.

Rocketshipping is also pretty cute though! ^_^

If you were to play one of the games, have you though about which you would try first?
    You're very welcome. I hope you will enjoy the episodes focused on them, which I think are neat. ^^
    I'll try to give you an impartial judgement of the characters. So, let's see...

Dawn - She was undoubtedly one of the most developed girls, if not the most developed. She got plenty of episodes for herself, where we saw her progressing and learning from her mistakes. Another important part of her is her losing streak, in which she ended up going through a depression arc. Her team was also relatively well developed and overall they all were good both at battling and at performing.

Serena - She has a very slow start, but after that her development starts kicking in and fleshing her out more as a character. She rarely battles, but her personality and vibrant team make up for this particular "flaw".

DP Team Rocket - They are essentially a comedic trio, which pulls all kinds of mechas to try to get Pikachu or the Pokemon of the day. They showed a lot of emotions back then, which sadly ended up lost during BW. Also, Jessie was a good Coordinator, and managed to reach the Grand Festival. They weren't bad, but could considered by some very repetitive.

XY Team Rocket - Take the lack of emotions from BW Team Rocket and the repetitiveness of DP Team Rocket and you get XY Team Rocket. They have very few moments focused on them, but luckily those moments are quite important. They also come out with more clever plans, from what I have seen.
    Those are all nice episodes. The episodes where Dustox and Cacnea leave are truly heartbreaking. ;_;
    You should definitely look for the older seasons. Those are the best ones, in my opinion. I personally enjoy XY, and think that BW is lackluster at best. If I had to suggest you a series... I would tell you to check the important episodes of Johto and the episodes of AG and DP. In my opinion, the last two are the best series so far.
    I know xD
    I also don't really like the Team Rocket organization either. I prefer Hunter J, Team Galactic, and B1W1 Team Plasma from the games
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…