• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kiori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like to have the debate possibly when the dp saga is over and ONLY Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers could comment. I heard that in the Poke vs Advance debate, Contestshippers sided with Pokeshippers and "blew" them away.
    I would like to have the debate possibly when the dp saga is over and ONLY Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers could comment. I heard that in the Poke vs Advance debate, Contestshippers sided with Pokeshippers and "blew" them away.
    in the Dawn shipping debate, i don't want to say name but one did nothing other than just say is mind and wasn't even involve in the how thing.

but please just wait a sec, I talking to a mod on MSN atm about it. so please don't do anything yet.
    I asked her would the Poke vs Pearl thread be alright, and kindly recheck your decision due to the flame wars and bad blood between Poke and Pearlshippers on youtube and dont make a mistake. Here is what she had to say

Yeti: You are You're making a mistake by showing you aren't mature enough to handle a debate.
    There are no flame wars on Serebii, if there were then users would be banned for it and it'd be nobody's fault but their own for posting so recklessly.
    Think of this debate as a way to settle that 'bad blood' by calmly discussing each others' hints and logic. If anyone acts up from either side they will be banned from the debate, infracted or banned on SPPF.
    The Pokeshippers don't feel any such rivalry with you, they respect you as another ship but don't support it. I don't know where you are getting your information from but it's not relevant to SPPF's Shipping.
    no in a thread, they got ban for because they didn't like the person idea in the input but my friend wasn't breaking any rules.

I know but it not a mod who start it it was a member and the same member who ban my friend from the thread. now what I mean.
    I didnt lose it with Yeti, but she overdid it with one of my friends. I AM A COOL PERSON, but I only wanted to get info and she flamed me.
    yeah I know. I won't do it again just the person was upset and angry and when I saw a post by the person who did this to him ban another owner of my friends for just something he didn't do, I just lost it. you understand.
    yeah, I wanted to see sense thats all. I wasnt even in a rage at all. I sorta did lose my temper but I never flamed Chelc.
    but I got into trouble for VM talking about it. I was only trying to calm the two people down after they were insult by another member and I lost my temper. It happen when ever my friend are insult I lost my temper.
    sorry just I sorta lost my temper. I like the debates to go ahead just not some of them.

now I feeling so dumb I now getting the feeling of leaving Serebii.
    D
    Hey, what are the rules regarding posting links to youtube vids (that you've found) in shipping threads? are we aloud to?

*has found something really cute she wants to put on the kurofay thread*
    so like, I hope everyone on this list dies whenever they come to this profile. 8D

1. Angeling*
    2. Bay
    3. Captain Brain
    4. Chelc+*+
    5. darklord18
    6. Emmi
    7. Erik Destler++
    8. Lucariofan-atic
    9. shadow_shipper
    10. starfire_jirachi*

except #1 and #4.
  • Loading…