• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw the episode.I know you must be feeling really sad like other Amourshippers.It's Ok.They didn't dance but there were some hints.I hope you aren't depressed.Focus on your health.And as you are undergoing treatment,take care,rest well and be happy!
    HEY!! sorry about that, my laptop charger broke, so I had to wait for the ordered one to come through! back now :p
    ahh okay, thanks for the description ^_^ no no, I enjoyed the movie, definitely! that description was a bit over exaggerated haha! I usually just watch it, like I'm aware of the story just not the details unless I watch it in mega mode or something haha (another exaggeration there sorry hehe) I just basically need to concentrate more to spot the details, but my brother is good at spotting mistakes while casually watching it. luckyy lucky!
    Weeeeell, apart from satoshi and Serena not dancing (it was expected) it was a very enjoyable episode! and we still got some hints! and satoshi still can't dance xD now it's time for the battle we've been waiting for :D lets hope your dream doesn't come true >.<
    It's okay! It was nice to read something different :D its amazing what different times of the days can do to help you think :)
    Thats great you got some good news from the doctor!! and now I have a new charger I can reply quicker, like dash from the incredibles, witch by the way, FINALLY, a second movie is coming out haha!
    C#, (Both Visual and normal) C++, Apple Swift, and Java. I'm trying to learn Python :3
    Jessie and james danced!seriously!So rocketshippy!I have heard Jessie overdid and the result was hilarious!
    I see. Its my favorite episode because Serena won a battle without any interference or help from Ash and Pikachu
    You're welcome! Thanks for adding me. I think I've seen you in the Amourshipping thread a couple times. I don't post often but that's definitely one of the threads I visit most xD
    I'll have second thoughts :p
    Her! Its a special rp ;)))
    Oh you're one of those depressed amourshippers huh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…