• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice avatar. I really like it.

I get ya.

I could not agree with you more. This season has been such a big disappointment to me and I don't even know why I'm still watching. How to Get Away With Murder is honestly ten times better.
    I love it. It's not what I really want to do it's a start.

You and me both. She pisses me off to no end. Honestly, I don't think Cece is dead. I believe she faked her death and Shower Harvey helped her. I don't even want to watch anymore, that's how bad the show's gotten, IMO.
    Obviously you aren't the only person to think that. :)
    I saw your Profile.And It looks like you hate Ikari and Advance shipping. :)
    I'm actually done. My last class was at the beginning of January. I'm now working in a photo studio as my second job.

I'm sorry to hear that. Being sick isn't very fun. But I'm glad you're feeling better :)

I really don't like this season either.m, I've been so disappointed. They keep repeating storylines and that pisses me off. Plus, the whole Caleb/Spencer storyline makes me sick to my stomach. This season has been nothing but a disappointment for me so far, hopefully it gets better.
    Hi there. I'm doing good, at work now. I can't wait for my vacation next week, that's really about it.

How about you?
    Well some one posted in the Rocketshipping thread that Rocketshipping shouldn't be made canon.You can comment on that there. :)
    I am glad that you are feeling better now. :)
    Nice.:)
    I am from India and My name is Sweta. You can visit my profile and can checkout and If you want to know more about me then I will be glad to tell you :)
    Aw.I hope you recover soon :)
    And yes i saw your post in the rocketshipping thread.Btw,It would be great if u suggest me some topic to chat in that thread :D
    Anyways What's your name?And where are you from?
    I am not a great fan of shipping myself,but I support Rocketshipping a lot because Holy matrimony was my first Pokemon episode and I felt rocketshipping was canon!
    Yeah right! Its really good to see people interested in Rocketshipping. I thought Rocketshipping fans aren't any more.SO who is your fav Pokemon character?
    Good, though the pokedex really isn't my priority.
    Yeah. The touch screen was going erratic and I barely got it to shut off so that I could do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…