• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will do the same if I get the chance I am having trouble putting in my code I can't tell on 2 of the numbers what they are and I dunno if I can trust anyone helping me with that and it says you failed to enter the correct code so you can't try reentering the code for awhile it's been over an hour any any how long this lasts?
    Aight cool I hope u get a good one! I been trying for this rayquaza trying for adamant gotten adamant only like twice and reseted like 400+ times :/ and each time it's atk and speed were bad
    Honestly I wouldn't only cuz def isn't 31 but it's still up to u it's still good but if u plan on using it defensively only 20 is still a little low
    That was a decent mew sux that hp though :(
    I got my own Y version with my sapphire, my brother has ruby and X, his ruby was resettled sadly that had diancie rayquaza and hoopa there, luckily I got both my hoopa waiting for me and still SR this rayquaza in my sapphire
    Thanks for letting me know! As soon as I am able I will be SR the mew hoping for maybe timid, the diancie I had just gotten around to SR was I think in July last yr that's what it said on my wonder card when I look at it I still got this shiny rayquaza and 2 hoopa waiting for me I had more but my brother let my other brother reset his ruby game the other day :/
    That sux only 3iv I had a 5 IV diancie but atk stat was really low like yours, lemme know what u get! I just tried to redeem my mew code but said maintenance is going on
    Just was curious if u had any decent ones for trade, I went to 3 game stops and only 1 had the mew code and they only gave me 1 I think cuz the manager was there gonna have to try again maybe tomorrow
    I swear if I can't get a Mew Poster at Gamestop (provided they made any) then I'm gonna strangle every gamestop employee, gonna horde as many codes as possible too
    Heya Smeargle!

I appreciate it very much (congrats btw! which one is it??). Unfortunately the Raffle has been put on hold due to my absence as well as general lack of weekly challengers back when LF was still running the raffle. If LF and Sito want to reinstate the Raffle, gladly. For the time being it's put on hold though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…