• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course, not much going on at the moment, but I'm sure activity will pick back up in the Competitive Section once a new game is announced and forth-coming. Plus its almost Christmas, this is the time of the year when life is busy due to over-time work hours and college having final's before break.
    I was meaning to talk to you about the Frontier, on how we can get challengers to challenging it.
    I got a VM from someone willing to take the LC Frontier Position, now just waiting for them to post an Applications and it'll be off my hands.
    yep sure thing cryuel always there to help out and if no one wants to take the responsibility sure thing I can do it for you ^_^
    oh cryuel forgot to tell you there were a few new people that needed to be added to the club if you didn't already notice :p I been peering at it a few times and posting ^_^ also after you taking out the calendar I am seriously getting shinies now XD got shiny cleffax2,marill and klefki XD
    No I am not, but I don't mind listening in on it. I missed way too many seasons of YGO that I know I'll be confused with all these new cards, tactics and strategies.
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! gen 7 better bring some new awesome typings. Hoopas released and psychic/ghost btw :p though only in jap but you could still probably get one. Dark/ghost and dark/fairy will be amazing.
    Also I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Just did a lot of cleaning and changing around things, but I'm finished that now. Thinking of seeing how I'd design a Triples/Doubles Normal Team, or more importantly, how I'd implement the strategy I'm thinking of using to my advantage.
    well fairies are all about their trickery ;3
    and I guess? xD it's like my 5th semester.

I guess I just like the sly, cunning, tricky, types :D
    dark, fairy, and ghost definitely fit those. idk, illusion is a very powerful ability, not as much with the really good competitive people who watch and plan out thoroughly off of when the game shows them your team, but still ^w^
    How are you cryuel?

I know it's been a long time, mostly my fault. College keeps me busy and with my mother about to have surgery, well yea, I'm busy >.<
    What free time I do have, I've been spending playing fan made pokemon games. Idk if you've heard of any but I've played Ethereal Gates, Solar light and lunar dark, and the most recent one I've been playing is Uranium. Which uranium has this ghost/psychic type with illusion, and i've realized that I absolutely adore that ability xD
    starts as this
    and then its final/only evo is this
    [IMG]

anywho, so I think I'll be playing around with competitive zoroark thoughts now thanks to it. If I really get into it I'll devise a team/breed them. But for now I'm just letting my imagination run wild.
    These fakemon games are actually the rehab I needed I guess. It's fun playing something that I haven't played before/already know all the pokemon and their locations in it. It's giving me competitive ideas too! I think it won't be much longer and I'll be back into joining league/s again. Well, if I haven't disintegrated that bridge already. I'll definitely keep an eye out for dark type. ;3
    I was wondering if I should remove all the inactive Challengers on the Spreadsheet. We can always re-add them if/when they return. But only the ones without any Badges/Symbols.
    hey cryuel this rule here for the league

5) If you lose a battle, you may switch out one Pokémon per loss. You then have to use this team for the remaining Triad members to gain their Badges.

I am a bit confused if the person loses to me but the other members that he/she did battle with won with them but lost to me do he/she switch one pokemon and retry the whole triad again with that one switch pokemon or only me?
    no worries its up to you if you like to get rid of the calendar or not just wanted to say if/or isn't just wanted to address that I did :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…