• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
fango pango
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You mean dream drop distance? I haven't gotten to that one yet. I literally got all of the kh games. I'm barely past the first one.

Obviously it's the panthers. They're **** but I'm an NC native so... Yeah.
    Not just Xbox, I also got a bunch of kingdom hearts games.

I know. I ****ed up, but kingdom hearts and black ops are amazing.

Also, over here in America, my favorite football team is being a bunch of shitty pillocks.
    You know how I told you i'm not very good with particular dialogue? Yeah, apparently it's a heavy gamebreaker for me when it isn't even called for...
    Hmm, fair enough. Its just that stuff like that may fit for some late night drama or something. But with pokemon? I'd prefer that the two don't mix >.<
    It means I find profanity in anything pokemon-related (Or in general, really...) preeettty off-putting for me. I don't and never will like it.
    Hey fango, just letting you know that if the bedrock game needs any more people for tallying, I'm happy to help out.
    I guess not from your point of view. But I think it had more of an impact on them, and is feeling rather bad about it, to the point of swearing off the Games section...

I know i'm trying your patience about this by now, but the least you could do is let them know you only had best interests in mind with your remarks?
    Alright then...But you gotta admit that outright calling someone out and calling their characters of poor quality is somewhat uncalled for, don't you think? Not everyone can take things like that with grain of salt like you or me.

The least you could do is at least talk to her and clear things up? I'm not 100%, but i'm pretty sure these recent events have have created some hurt feelings and ALOT of tension! And I can't find myself to enjoy things myself with that in mind...
    Say, did something happen with you and HM02gon? I noticed there was a bit of an exchange about you having a problem with a sign-up, and they seem pretty upset about it lately.

Was there something about the characters that didn't sit well with you?
    You don't think my characters are good enough for your little game, don't you. Fine then. I'll remove my post and I wont be participating. You clearly don't think I "got what it takes" to play characters I wrote myself. Fine then. Have it your way.
    Um... what do you mean by mess up? Do tyou not like my characters? Do you have something against me, is that it? Do you not want me to play cuz I'll quit if that makes you feel better!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…