• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, neat-o! Great to see you've kicked off the ground already! See, my personal relationship with competitive battling goes something like;

"Hmm, I should try picking up EV-Training!"
    *1 month later*
    "Hmmm, nah."
    *3 months later*
    "Hmmm, I should try picking up EV-Training!"

So yeah, glad to see you've at least got a solid start. ^__^;
    Have the nerve to battle me someday? :p
    I've been testing my Kanto Classic team on PS and it's been pretty amazing so far. ._.
    I just may participate in the tournament if all continues to go well.
    I'm not doubting that. :(

So I'll re-instate my question; so are you just doing competitive battling right now?
    About comics...*teleports you and I to another Webverse" welcome to a Webverse where every website is depicted as an online comic! And it's a decent place because there is you in your Nuzlocke run!

Don't forget the best part: Scrappy! Being able to hit an Aegislash with High Jump Kick can be fun from time to time. Plus no types resists Mega-Lopunny's STABS too I think.

Feraligatr, to me, is the most useful Johto starter because of how fast Totodile evolves (since level grinding in Johto is super difficult as it is) while having Ice Fang for Clair. Compared to using Meganium and Typholsion, he's just that cool (and his stats aren't a ripoff of a previous starter like Typhlosion to Charizard even though I like both)! All he needs is a Mega Evolution to help round his greatness. :) Oh good. :p
    I'd give Sceptile Weakness Policy and Modest nature since Unburden alone will give it more than enough Spe. EVs should remain the same. Moveset is okay, although I'd personally put HP Ice on mine.
    Aren't held items prohibited in that competition. How about abilities? Heck, those are even newer than items. How about moves? By this I mean, Kanto exclusive moves only? I may compete in it myself.
    Yeah, sorry. I was suggesting a Serperior at the same time and got the two abilities mixed up, hahaha.
    Weavile @ Life Orb
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Timid
    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
    Knock Off, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Poison Jab
    Had to update the firmware exploit anyway... which was a 2-3 hour pain, but I got Homebrew up and working again. For every new patch, I find a way around it. ;)
    Oh gosh, is that me complaining? Dude, you just lost a Roggenrola. You have a healthy Sawk at your disposal. Use it and quit crying. Watchog isn't going to one-shot you because it has Sturdy. ...Wow and I only did one Nuzlocke and never complained besides from losing my hard-trained Scrafty. :(

Exactly! My shiny Aegislash for example, should have had an IV of 0 instead of 30. But he's still nice to look at. I still prefer the red-colored Honedge however.

Hatching a 6 IV starter like that is always nice! Especially with one of the coolest Water starters. But why Tebow though? He's the reason my team couldn't advance the Wildcard game that one season. ;_;
    Yes, you can manipulate everything imaginable. I can make you an Eevee if you'd like. Just list everything you'd like on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…