• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you be willing to trade an event for it? It a Rash female in a Luxury Ball. UT, Early Bird ability.

Unfortunately no perfect IVs.
    You posted in the Beldum thread that you have the Steven's Shiny Beldum, if it is untouched and has a valid event date (11/21/2014 to 1/14/2015) I would love to trade my Shiny Jirachi JP Event Poke for it. I have replied to the Beldum thread with my FC if you are interested!
    There ya go, its actually 18 pp ups,(miscounted lol) anyway enjoy!

PS: If you ever want that mew back just ask. I keep all my legendaries in a seperate box
    Okay is it late for you? If so we can postphone the pp ups (15)/ pp max(1) till later. Don't want to overwhelm any1
    Still need a thunderstone? Also thanks to the ability pickup from my linoone i have 15 pp ups and 1 pp max if your interested in that as well
    i mis calculated. I bought ppups instead of 2 rare candies. Sorry i messed up. But i hope these items do help you.
    Okay i have 3 rare candies now (1 from my pickup linoone 2 from wonder trading alot). I also have the two pp ups i mentioned before.

so sorry i was not able to be on for a while yesterday but ill try to catch you whenever your online. Ill keep checking back online periodically/remain online for while at a time.
    I was not the one who gave u the masterball. The aururos is about 10 points off in speed and special attack which was what i ev'd it in but itll do for now. Wanna get the pp ups? I accidently used up the rare candy but can get more by wonder trading a lot.
    Happy Easter!
    I just wanted to say thanks again for the amuara. Its an auroros now fully ev'd. Also, at this time, i have 2 pp ups (obtained by rebattling ace trainers in oras) and 1 rare candy i'd like to give you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…