• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cyberra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congrats on the munchlax :3 he looks really nice ^_^ and good luck on that ledyba! I hop it not be that stubborn like the sr one you had awhile back >.< I am going to get my charm now my friend helped me finish up my dex so my hunts should be a little tiny bit easier now unless it decides to be annoying XD
    lol I remember my first shiny ever that I actually got in awhile that was legit was in my platinum version musada method. I got a shiny charmander ^_^ I screamed so loud jumped up and down on the couch and ran thorough our hallway like two times saying "omg omg omg SHINY CHARMANDER!" lol I was super happy it showed up and it was a very fast hatch too I still have it ^_^ its a shiny charizard right now ^_^
    I feel you I know how stubborn I could get when I shiny hunt I never want to stop now XD I am super happy about that lugia still ^_^
    ahh I see its sorta the same way without the charm which might end up like that ledyba >.> good luck though I am sure you will get it ^_^
    goodluck on that muchlax I plan on mming for one as well in heavy ball and cool :3 I only attempted once in sring for a starter which was in back in my heartgold which my patients was crap for sring back in that day. I better luck mming or just randomly running into shinies.
    ahhh I understand if your happy of what you have its all good ;) I am not sure what I am gunna hunt next after this I wish I could know what the march hunt is XD I know we haven't had a vote on it yet.
    ahh is your system a new 3ds or regular 3ds? because the new 3ds's can change there plates compared to the older ones which I have a old midnight purple one before I got mine which you can only put stickers/skins on it thats about it. I also like the new 3ds how they don't have the buttons for start and select buttons were so awkwardly placed by the home button which for me soft resetting was annoying XD but thats just me lol
    I hear ya lol I plan on actually ordering the fire emblem fates plates which its the japan edition one I personally thought the english version one was kinda meh could of been better.
    I got the pokemon anniversary edition new 3ds that just came out I have the charizard plates on it ^_^ I got blue and red already installed which I got actually free code to get both red and blue themes but the color of the new 3ds around the plates is a white color.
    okay sounds good I need a dream ball iggly actually because don't think I ended up getting one in my older games since I never went in dream world much XD which I have dream radar but never really played it because I was in the process of learning how to rng it with the windows reporter but never got around to it because it was super difficult with the windows reporter. I will add you wfc in which even though I have a new 3ds I transferred all my data so my wfc stayed the same.
    thanks again and yeah love ball, I caught a jigglypuff in my soulsilver version and transferred it through bank to breed with ^_^ Oh I acutally have my channel in my sig actually under shiny youtube videos which I upload all my shinies i get which I did uploaded some late though do to I was out with a computer for 4 or 5 months do to my 1st new laptop motherboard got fried(my fault) so had to buy a 2nd new laptop.
    thank you ^_^ I was pretty shocked took a break from playing fates and went back to the hunt and bam she hatched XD I am very happy which she has the correct iv spread ;) I am mostly hatching the rest of these eggs and get rid of the extras if you don't have a love ball igglybuff I can give you a female if you like if not, I will either wonder trade or release in the wild.
    thanks and just hatched it on the last day of the community hunt is on lol posted in the thread ^_^
    okay and thanks for understanding which if you need anything else just let me know because I may have it which I practically have alot of stuff now these days XD good luck on your new hunts :3
    I am sorry for the delay of that answer been busy with work and if you still need that heavy ball snorlax I can breed one quick and trade you :3 which I have a second 3ds to shiny hunt while playing my other games XD I got the new anniversary edition one which red and blue installed in it which the face plates are pretty nice btw XD
    I have access to hg/ss apricorn balls which I have a female snorlax in heavy ball just not breed with ivs yet if you want I could breed you one quickly since I am taking a break from shiny hunting since fire emblem fates is out.
    Yeah it is possible just you have to be super lucky XD I think I remember that person with cyndaquil actually.
    Cool that's awesome congrats ^_^ my dream though is a shiny female starter that isn't rng and came from 6th gen but the ratio for starters for female are like horrible XD
    Looks like it that game needs a rip XD if you do good luck on that torchic really nice shiny I rnged it on black version once years ago for someone for comp battle which speed boost is better but wanted the standard ability because shiny locked in dream world. I need to mm that shiny in my 6th gen I want one :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…