• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHEW shiny lv44 Sealeo, don't understand how though, serebiis page says it can't be caught at that level....
    Which mons do you need? I went through looked at their numbers then afterwards filled in the list of which ones they were, but would be a great benefit to both of us :)
    I've hatched two shiny torchic in Y... First one had speed boost but the other got Blaze. It is indeed a nice shiny ^_^
    Yeah, Sweet May has been doing an awesome job at the Shop. All you really have to do is update everything. The help you've gotten ahead of time really helped keep everything in order and together.
    I heard you were getting a new Laptop that's coming in next week, awesome. I'm still looking forward to our TEF Gym Battle when you get everything back setup and updated. As for your League, I can give you a list of people who've been inactive by posts, and some I for one know are inactive if you'd like.
    I think I've about shiny'd out my Y version. I might shift over to AS and start that torchic SR I've been set up for, so I can get to the SRing of legends. Have to do the same in OR, for the same reason.
    finding more time online i see. and congrats on that lugia(shame it cant have multiscale)
    No prob whenever u can is ok, I'm just happy for u, and happy i can get a copy after my messup, i calc her i think her sp atk is 17 and her spdef and speed are 19 each, i might be wrong since her max stats at that lv. and current stats are for bold should be 181 hp 99 atk 165 def which she has and max sp atk would have been 110 spdef 174 speed 130 so she isn't to far off maybe my calc is wrong lol
    Hopefully your igglybuff won't take to long!
    Thanks i appreciate that, i take care of others trophy pokemon like my own, i'll keep it with the MM's I've done on my own i never trade those away
    I can clone her tonight or whenever ur free
    This is what I'm missing so far, legends and newer mons are easy but mid evolutions are the issue, I'm to lazy to breed or evolve everything I need, this is until the middle of hoenn anyway

Ivysaur
    Charmeleon
    Wartortle
    Metapod
    Kakuna
    Pidgey
    Pidgeot
    Rattatta
    Raticate
    Spearow
    Fearow
    Ekans
    Arbok
    Nidorina
    Nidoqueen
    Nidorino
    Nidoking
    Clefairy
    Clefable
    Paras
    Parasect
    Venonat
    Venomoth
    Dugtrio
    Persian
    Mankey
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwrath
    Kadabra
    Bellsprout
    Graveler
    Pontya
    Rapidash
    Slowpoke
    Farfetch'd
    Seel
    Dewgong
    Shellder
    Cloyster
    Haunter
    Onyx
    Drowzee
    Hypno
    Krabby
    Kingler
    Exeggcute
    Exeggutor
    Cubone
    Marowak
    Hitmonlee
    Lickitung
    Rhyhorn
    Rhydon
    Kangaskhan
    Seadra
    Seaking
    Tauros
    Vaporeon
    Omanyte
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Snorlax
    Dragonair
    Bayleef
    Quilava
    sentret
    Furret
    Hoothoot
    Noctowl
    Ledyba
    Ledian
    Spinarak
    Ariados
    Crobat
    Chinchou
    Lanturn
    Togepi
    Natu
    Mareep
    Flaffy
    Ampharos
    Suddowoodo
    Hoppip
    Skiploom
    Jumpluff
    Aipom
    Sunflora
    Yanma
    Wooper
    Qwagsire
    Slowking
    Misdreavus
    Unown
    Pineco
    Foretress
    Dunsparce
    Steelix
    Snubbull
    Granbull
    Qwilfish
    Shuckle
    Heracross
    Teddiursa
    Ursaring
    Slugma
    Magcargo
    Swinub
    Piloswine
    Houndour
    Kingdra
    Porygon 2
    Stantler
    Tyrogue
    Hitmontop
    Smoochum
    Magby
    Miltank
    Blissey
    Pupitar
    Combusken
    Marshtomp
    Mightyena
    Kirlia
    Vigoroth
    Slaking
    Exploud
    Makuhita
    Azurill
    Nosepass
    Aggron
    Meditite
    Manectric
    Plusle
    Minun
    Volbeat
    Illumise
    Roselia
    Gulpin
    Swalot
    Camerupt
    Grumpig
    Trapinch
    Vibrava
    Flygon
    Cacturne
    Altaria
    Nice, just started to try and finish my pokedex as much as possible before SRing anymore so I can get my shiny charm, I still have about 330 left before that's done and I probably only have half, I keep leaving half my mons behind and forgetting to transfer em for my pokedex
    Congrats Fairy I am very happy for you! That's what we all in the Pokemon world call dedication lol ^_^ glad u got the nature u wanted as well, am sure the rest of the iv's are at least decent, wish I had the patience to SR that sadly lugia was the other one I caught sling with the Regis so I can even try :/ it's ok though am still glad u got yours! U going for another legend?
    And that's cool u got the rayquaza I still got 3 hoopa to SR u can have a copy when I reset for mine and still got a good timid one from smeargle still I can get u a copy of that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…