• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome! :D I'll definitely let you know, I'll go check out your post in the shiny thread. Good luck with Igglypuff!
    This one is mine for Kanto, I can trade some over but still don't have all of em

Ivysaur
    Charmeleon
    Wartortle
    Metapod
    Pidgey
    Pidgeot
    Rattatta
    Raticate
    Spearow
    Fearow
    Ekans
    Arbok
    Nidorina
    Nidoqueen
    Nidorino
    Nidoking
    Clefairy
    Clefable
    Paras
    Parasect
    Venonat
    Venomoth
    Dugtrio
    Persian
    Mankey
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwrath
    Kadabra
    Bellsprout
    Graveler
    Pontya
    Rapidash
    Slowpoke
    Farfetch'd
    Seel
    Dewgong
    Shellder
    Cloyster
    Haunter
    Onyx
    Drowzee
    Hypno
    Krabby
    Kingler
    Exeggcute
    Exeggutor
    Cubone
    Marowak
    Hitmonlee
    Lickitung
    Rhyhorn
    Rhydon
    Kangaskhan
    Tauros
    Vaporeon
    Omanyte
    Omastar
    Kabutops
    Snorlax
    Dragonair
    Well, I don't usually use Uber Legendaries in battles, but when I do, I prefer my Groudon, Giratina, and Ho-Oh.
    It's still possible, though. I hatched shiny female starters while finishing my dex in Y... Chikorita and totodile. And my last shiny riolu was a female, too. The first eevee I bred shiny in Y, after my second or third gym badge, was female, now a lvl 100 blue sylveon. It's rare, but possible.

On the other hand, someone here bred six shiny male cyndaquil looking for a female before giving up.
    Hey Fairy I'm doing good! I haven't shiny hunted in a while Actually, I'll be starting up again real soon. I can't wait for the 20th anniversary of Pokemon later this month! Awesome! Congrats on the shiny Lugia! How many soft resets did it take you?
    Non shiny growlithe at lv41 not 31 aswell, its like half the dex nav mons have been raised by 10 levels, or no one ever knew the full level list before publishing them
    my level of art tho was nothing in comparison tho. & im flattered, if i start i'll let you know. My mac is so old now.
    Yeah but that'd be a first I've ever heard of a game thats never been hacked having glitches happen, gonna send pictures 9f it in a sec
    Hey, sorry i didnt answer, had to get off. But, no. I want to but i dont have the time like i used to. I really enjoyed it. But, i wasn't half the artists y'all were.
    Literally go into the shoal cave, the ledge in the top right corner is the exit from the second room, I was a few tiles before going to that from the second room, also not sure if it makes a difference but it was in a dust cloud and had sleep talk on it as a special move
    Caught it myself, checked serebii and pokemon db, neither say its possible to be caught past lv34 so I'm a but stumped
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…