• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Top Skuttler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, boy. It's about four kids genetically mutated by dragon venom and they have to save the world from a monster invasion. Y'know, I've realized how cliche it sounds when I water it down, but I like to think of it as relatively unique.
    Guess so. I tend not to use the vocabulary words I learn in common conversation unless it's the next thing to roll off my tongue. For example, in normal conversation, I might say that I'm getting something enjoyable, but thinking back on it or writing it in my book, I would rephrase it as I may be obtaining an object of particular personal interest.
    But of course, using the same word over and over again makes you look like you made a discovery you got a little bit too excited about.
    Actually, mine's a hard copy and it's probably outdated. And thanks for the new words. Can't really find anything on lucida, though, which is rather perplexing. I've noticed I've been using the word 'rather' a lot lately. Hopefully, it doesn't get too redundant. Actually, 'too redundant' is also somewhat redundant. Huh.
    No, you're fine.

Regardless, I just use Google and the pre-downloaded Kindle dictionary with occasional visits to my rather exuberant Websters lexicon.
    But I'm still back tho sry for ignoring u and everyone cuz I see you said hi to me a few times but since I was gone for so long I didn't respond back so sry!!!
    Hi I left... for a while but I'm back Ugh not to be rude but I really can't remember u that well but thats the same thing with the rest of my friends not being able to remember them
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Not really, since it really only applies to chatzy people. Most know, some don't.

"You gotta make time!"
    I didn't take it that way, its just that the legitimate things that are stopping me are things that I've never shared. Not that they're bad things, just things that exist.

But the things I'm talking about, for the most part, are things that I should've cleared up a long time ago. To you and other people we know. But time past, people grew apart, and it just didn't seem necessary anymore.
    Nah, its not. I'll find it and edit this VM.
    "On your 3ds, go to settings then delete the "extra data" for smash. This will delete your replay data"

Lots of things. I could tell you, but it would require you forgetting some of the things that I've told or showed you about me.
    A lot of people have been experiencing that on 3DS, but I can't remember the fix for it. That sucks though.

I have the money, I just need the time lol. Always wanted to learn it, just never took the step forward to make it happen.
    Same thing happened with me. I had a warranty so I just recently got a new game card. Works like a charm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…