• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Destroyer. I wanna appologize for my weird posting on Illisionary Revalations. I've been having some IRL things and they've been mostly cleared up. So incase you haven't been able to check or forgot you're next.
    Little late for this, but to all those who stumble upon my user page, I'd like to wish y'all a happy valentines day! I wish you all the best of luck in your romantic endeavors!
    Hey there, (Early) welcome back!

You want to bring those two back and into Pokemon Degrassi? Sure, I guess so. Oddly enough, I am feeling a tad nostalgic as well!
    A lot of things came up. I haven't written purely for pleasure in a while, and all the times I start to end up failing because too much going on.
    //sigh
    i don't think so. I have to balance my time carefully and I'm just not that into RP. I dunno, most of the time it just made me feel awkward. I'm not so great at social.
    I hope it comes sooner than later.

Ehh... I don't know what happened. All I can say is that the Broncos out up a good defense. Though the part of the game I saw was boring.
    I know, right?! I wanted to start a new file on the One, but it wasn't compatible... It will be eventually though.

I watched the half after half time. I was at work the whole time before that.
    Holy crap. I do have a lot of family on my dad's side, though I never see them, so my family seems really small.

Oh, and I happened to see that you got an Xbox One. You can add my gamertag if you want. (You can guess what it is. xD)
    That's amazing. xD
    I have two older sisters.

There's still only 4 Baikorov children (Paxuran, Zephraxe, Athéla, and Braxton), but the extended family has grown.
    Yeah, we can start a new RP. I'll incorporate my new ideas and stuff into it. Meanwhile, I am making a family tree for the Baikorov family... Big family = interesting stuff. xD
    It was more or less the a revision of past ideas I've gotten. It makes my made up region more interesting, that's for sure. It's hard to explain at the moment.
    Things are good. Taking a break from role playing, sort of. At least until I can actually get more ideas. Which I did get one yesterday that I really like.

How have you been?
    Dude just in general KH hasn't been my thing siiince the original.

I'm still stuck on the fact there's a 2

"Obviously" lol. Dude idk about you lot nd your teams sadly. ONE DAY I will learn
    I've not been able to play the new KH sadly, but I intend on it.

Yeah...black ops is pretty amazing. Best one siiiince Modern Warfare 3? Yeah seems about right. Also the first one I've played properly since that one too.

Well who's your favourite team then :OOOO
    #XboxScum

Lol, I'd say get me your gamertag if you were on PS4 'cos I'm kinda hip deep in blops 3/Fallout/Dark Souls 2/Fifa

I get it man.

But we still had a plot, dammit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…