• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A classmate of mine turns 22 the 16th June. 21th for me.
    like I said. I have a sh***y memory.
    I have probably the worst memory anyone my age can even think of.
    I blame my grandfather, he had alzheimer's. And I read it is genetic. (And my dad is a lot like him too)
    Let us not discuss this in a forum for kids, shall we?

I barely remember anything, honestly. lol
    those two words means the same here and you know it.

you're legit the one I have the longest VM history with. lol
    there is a part of me knowing this is true. Somewhat disturbing to think about.

they have, but they have been short and simple. For instance: Schade is short for Schadenfreude, meaning youy take pleasure in other peoples pain.
    (I said it, stalkers watching this. I am weird and creepy. lol)
    Good boy! whose a good boy? Whose a good boy! YOU ARE B**ch! lol, sorry. Happy to hear that!

It sounds so Emo i wanna punch myself!
    Good times, eh? lol. The pedagog in me hope you learned something from it. lol
    You do. you always did! I can't even begin to distress how difficult it will be to learn that new sh*t!. lol
    Don't know what that mans, but sure! XD
    I am, seriously am. Though, I do not approve of your new username from the thread.
    Eh, Wine makes me happy, apparently.
    Either way, looking back at our VM talks, nothing makes sense. At al. lol
    Yeah i am married but he was working that day for some extra money Yeah sounds like a good plan
    Lol sounds like mine was
    Not much just make it through it with house and sleep lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…