• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got a calm one pretty early on (started sring for it yesterday) it had 8 hp, but its defense, special attack and special defense were perfect with attack and speed not being too far off. Cut my losses and kept it. I did get another code so I'll sr for another one at some point.
    The only threat I ran into was a Taunt, WoW, Recover Sableye that only Hydreigon could kill and it was already dead.
    That UU CCAT Team is just something. It can win battles, just how it wins them. I never have the right Pokemon at the right time because I don't use Reuniclus in most matches because I need a time to Setup. Lucario cannot just be switched in recklessly. I cannot lead with Hydreigon due to it being one of our only 2 Special Attackers, therefore I must lead with Crobat the defogger and U-turn first, or Bronzong and attack as most lead with Taunt. Umbreon is a Cleric and therefore, who leads with that. Its very funny how unbalanced the Team can be. But I must say Bronzong, Crobat, and Lucario are a nice team-up. Reuniclus would be if it didn't need to set up for great power and faster. We must replace our Special Attackers!! And Umbreon too! We can get a new Cleric user who's Special and can take hits, and 2 awesomer Sp. Attackers that dominate.

No one will know the difference if we do it under the radar.
    Lynx, you didn't edit the Teams moves in. Were we suppose to do that too? I thought we suggest it all, and you pick between what moves and etc. we have.
    Yeah, that would be good too, best to have multiple choices ready as anyone of them could come up at any time.
    In that case I could fully breed it then. Just send me the Nature, IVs, Egg Moves, Nickname, and etc.
    I'm always patient, until people want this and that, then they put a time on it, like really, now I can't take my time. Especially if its picking something up, or putting something away, I like to take my time and do it neatly to my liking, but no, I rush it and leave it however way I picked them up. Unlike my PC Boxes, they're set up nicely. Although I do need to start getting rid of copies of Pokemon. I have too many of them just with different sets, and they surely do take up lots of space for no reason. But I'm not going to get rid of them, I know as soon as I do, I'm going to be looking for it and then I'll inevitable remember what I did to it. Time to store them on Bank.
    Lol, exactly, last time only what 4 of us posted video's using the Team? I do like all the sets that get posted, I save them and use them for breeding new mons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…