• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know how you feel I got the charm while back although I just transferred a lot of mons from gen5 let me know if u need help with those
    U getting red/blue/yellow? I can't remember if I asked u or not
    I probably wouldn't trust it, once u get the charms it's just really easy getting shiny mons, I got an accidental poliwag the other day just trying to breed a 6iv poliwag and just under 40 eggs or so around there I got a shiny 4iv, I even collected around 500 eggs a few months ago for my goomy hunt and got 3 in that bunch, either I am always lucky every time I MM or it's just that easy these days just takes up a day to collect that many eggs is all
    i think about that :D

what time is it in your country? mine is 05.50 AM. i'm about off to work.
    here's my fc 0276 0691 4623. ign emma.

i'll online at 10.00 AM
    Ooo ok was just curious, I thought about MMing a mudkip and saw that I had those 2 and wasn't sure if they could be hacks but I might just do my own anyway just dunno what nature I should go with though, and sux I can't get anything besides a regular pokeball
    What nature should I go with on mudkip? Also I should prolly stick with his regular ability since damp is bad anyway lol
    Am sure she is lol I seen gameplay of her and does look fun
    Do u happen to know how to get the gen 3 starter mons hidden ability? I can't remember how they were even released just remember torchic's was an event for speed boost was curious since I had a shiny mudkip with damp but was in a dive ball was starting to think it was hacked in that ball anyway had one in a love ball as well
    Nah haven't even played since the day game came out, I didn't wanna breeze through the game, I been getting all the Pokemon for the safari, I been on reddit getting ppl's fc's
    sure. i hv spare i can give to you.
    just tell me when you available to trade :)

sorry for the late reply to your messege btw.
    Nothing much. I finally got around to SRing for my shiny Xerneas. I ended up with a Timid one with 31/x/30/31/28/31. :D What's new with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…