• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No I need the gmail/email used as its not showing up on your Youtube, although I did subscribe while I was there.
    Yeah, I only have time to play pokemon on the subway ride to and from school now, but I mm for shinnies to kill time. It's a slow process that doen't really give you much of a satisfying reward :/ Oh well, I finish school this year so there's that at least :D How have you been?
    Thank you! :D I used the DexNav method! I hope they carry over this method to future Pokemon games. It's so much better than the Poke Radar in my opinion. :p
    I've done this with the Spreadsheet so far. Some of the information is missing as it wasn't updated when it should have been.

What's missing is Teams people used against some Leaders, but considering the ones where Teams are missing, they haven't completed the Triad so there is still time to get the Team.

I only added the name of people who currently have Badges, and/or are League Members at the moment to not crowd it up with members who registered and never earned a badge.

Lastly I didn't add the Frontier to the sheet yet, wasn't sure if you wanted that on here too, if so I can add it.

Here's the link to the sheets,
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jHzV3G2ClypeNXOtV5lYI5zmJmsdjFY-wl99ArKV-iY/edit#gid=0

I'll need an email to send you editing access also.
    I posted a message in the TEF League, and wanted to let you know an alternative, which is you can create it and give me access if you'd like.
    Well, I just want to RNG for shinies, I honestly don't give a poo about tournament >_> I'd end up bringing these things over and breeding in the first place. I just honestly want to find shinies from the older gens on my way, since all I found was a Tangela in HG and Swellow in Black 3 years ago literally. So if you could help me out on how to get the seeds and use them I'd appreciate it >_<;
    Fairy!

[Is RNG not possible in 5th gen anymore? I just started trying. If things change and this is against the rules, forgive me. I haven't been on in ages....]
    Hey fairy! I'd like to keep psychic gym, though with college going on rn weekends for the most part are when I could open. :)
    I started shiny hunting again yesterday, and I caught shiny Shuppet! I posted some pictures in the shiny thread. I don't know what I'll hunt for next, but I'm thinking about maybe doing a generation 1 hunt because of the 20th anniversary of Pokemon. I'll let you know!
    Glad to hear it. You had perfect timing too, I was going to remove one of the other leaders since they hadn't been on in a few weeks so you coming in worked out very well :3 Don't know if you have time to prepare but we do have a tournament going on right now if you have pokemon ready to go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…