• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you dude, I am very grateful for your offer! As I said, I already have another Ditto that is RNGed and is not english (I think it is German, I don't remember now), but is not shiny. If it doesn't make a diference I can use this other one. Thanks again for the Ditto offer, and for being the first, and so far only, person to answer me!
    I added you, in case your friend box still have space (my FC is on signature). Bye!
    Hi buddy. Thank you for your offer of a flawless Ditto! I already have perfect non-english Ditto that was RGNed (or so I was told, you can't really say the diference), but only this one from GTS is shiny. As far as I know, being shiny makes it a little more likely that this Ditto will breed shiny pokemon. So, the Ditto you offered me is/can be shiny? See ya!
    Okay, that's fine ^.^

I'm really busy with school (haven't been on here in months) so RNG'ing is probably not going to be on my to-do list anyway.

Thanks though! If I do need help with actual RNG'ing, I will ask ^.^
    Kk, sounds good. Good luck looking around- these are tough times to be looking for a job.

I don't even know how to use the software- if you do still want to help me, it'll be a ground-up kind of deal.
    That's too bad :( Try volunteer work for a little. It looks good on your resume and it's also really relaxing.

Oh yeah, please take your time.
    Man, that's good/bad/Idk. Do you have a job or are you out of work? (If you don't mind me asking, if this is a personal thing for you, just let me know)

Cool- do you think you could do that? I can't really offer anything in return, I hope you know.
    You're in college, right?

Sweet. I've wanted to learn how for the longest time, but the program has so many buttons and settings ._.
    Oh yeah, definitely more busy than before. Lots of competitions, tests, quizzes, and all of that.

I'm working in an Art Shop again. Do you still RNG?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…