• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MegaMaster#1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I was traveling in Japan and that's why I didn't reply messages for ages :/
    Haha yeah, btw that AshxSerena dancing episode is finally out!!!
    Well yeah, I see him as the Morrison copy despite tierno looking more like it.

Yep. No more legends from XY left and they've started pulling mons out of gen 7 already.
    I will not be your luvdisc. Anyways, luvdiscs are the thing that you give as a present, i ain't no present.
    Sometimes in a week though...

*Gives you a dictionary*
    You should find it here!

The world may never know!

*Used Substitute and took a break by getting a cup of pina colada while you were busy clawing at the plushie*

Well, don't you have a printer?
    They usually come with it built in.

What I've had, I'm using these weekends to the fullest playing video games all day without anyone complaining, I'm alone in the most literal sense now since my brother's in the hospital...
    Even though the fridge and cupboards are empty, and I have just a big box of rice, 1/2 a bottle of soy sauce, hot sauce and half of an apple pie(I ate the candy already, don't shun me, I'm not a dragon hyped on sugar!), I won't ruin my vacation by going outside and seeing another living creature, or I'm just that lazy to not go outside into the snow, sheesh it's super effective on me and all...

My phone sometimes misclicks, and that happens very frequently because he is all over your profile...
    But the last time it happened was like a month ago as I don't use my phone that much lately, so stop whining.

Oh yeah, I'm really close to finishing my initial drawing, but there will be no color, no digital fix, no background etc.
    Let me know if you wanna see it.
    Of course when I'm done.
    I hate goal keeping. I wanna be a professional striker :/

Yup, really :3 My mum is small.
    Aw.That's sweet.:3
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
    Btw, congrats. West Indies won the under-19 Cricket world cup by defeating India. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…