• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe ^.^

I will. It's gonna suck though, I just know it... I hate chick flicks.
    Thank you, that means a lot to me.
    Hehe, what can I say, I really do hate fun.
    Sorry for just replying, my health is kind of "funny" again.
    Yes! It was hilarious! I love this new Jessie, she's more aggressive and looks more beautiful!
    Nah! I'm good, Ash is getting closer to the league, now I'm focusing on how much he will improve to don't display a depressing performance like during BW
    Thanks my friend, I'm doing the best to take care of myself. You do the same ok? :D
    Happy Valentine's!! :)
    I'm okay with Amourshipping. I think its really cute and I do actually like it. It's not my favorite ship from the anime, Pearlshipping is. But yes, Inagree that Amour is one sided.
    Well it was a homemade gift.A heart shaped thingy with a small mirror attached inside yada yada.
    Happy Valentine's day :3
    I see, being single has its good sides too :3

God, what is wrong with all of those boys, why would you propose so quickly? I would never go to a girl I like and ask her to be my girlfriend.
    I didn't even have to with the girlfriend I've got at the moment...
    Thanks, I will. I'm going over to her house in about four hours.

Lol, it's a bit mad to ask a girl out when you don't even know her well enough. Those boys should make an effort to get to know you better before doing something ridiculous like asking someone out or asking someone to be their girlfriend straight away :3
    I've got the same reputation, except for the beauty part, I don't know if girls consider me to be handsome :p
    But yeah, having a boyfriend (or girlfriend) certainly digs in on the time you'd normally use for studying, but the challenge is to make some time for your loved one in the middle of the chaos that school provides us with. :)
    The Pokémon anime has become that predictable, that it wouldn't shock me if that happened.
    Haha, I was only kidding. But still, I'm not getting any younger.
    Not as easy as it sounds, it almost never ends well for me if I do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…