• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lord Trollbias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice image you posted in the Pokemon thread. It makes the thread way more interesting than it has been recently with that skiddo Stan spamming the thread
    Champs League. Now even the FA Cup. Prem title is probably out of question with Leicester City not choking (to be fair, this is an incredible story nonetheless).

Wenger is a great manager with superb consistency, but Arsenal is never going to move from A-tier to God-tier.
    Oh, you know them.

Basically, he harshly assumed I "implied" anime!Sycamore was girly for watching Serena's performances when I jokingly stated our tomboy anime!Korrina watched girly events, after lots of people pointed out people (cameos) that watched the showcase had a connection with her.
    Well you see, as a guy who hardly cares about voice actors, I actually turn the volume off when watching the Japanese version because their voices are so loud and screech-y imo hehe. :p

edit: It's closed! How long before they remake it tho?
    People are idiots. They throw around fancy terms thinking it somehow makes their opinion more legit. It's kinda embarrassing actually.
    Well Leicester won again. I mean, if it was any other typical forever 4th Arsenal season, I'm all for the most underdog story ever. But this is the season for Arsenal to take the title, with United (**** that loss though), Chelsea, and even City underperforming.
    Well that was an epic Derby. Too bad we're still behind 6 to Leicester City.
    If Sun and Moon are indeed G7, they should be set in the 1960s, decades before the other main series games, serving as a prequel. Accordingly, the anime series set in the Sun/Moon region would involve Ash and Pikachu traveling back to the 1960s, with new technology allowing Ash to transfer his new Pokemon between the 1960s and the present day at will, as well Ash contacting modern day Professor Oak and his mother while being in the 1960s. What do you think of this idea?
    RIP Grammar and Punctuation. Brutally assassinated by OP.

Oh man, I guffawed when I saw the OP and your post.
    What a tense match. I swear anything other than a win, especially after all those chances, against 10 men would have been short of a disaster.
    Nah it's tomorrow morning in Eastern Time actually.

Whatever XI can win, I don't care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…