• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I try to ignore channels like that. I'm fine with that type of music and all but Pokemon is not the franchise to be rapping too imo. Even the PokeRap hardly rhymes their words I think.

Mine is easy to pronounce though. :p "Drag + alj".

Speaking of this Kanto Classic talk, I hope I don't get sidetracked and forget to register since I'm playing Fire Emblem Fates. Both routes. .__.

I'm going to get Kingdra on Meth for now. We'll see soon enough and I can change my usertitle to match it!
    I'm almost certain it does not prevent flinching. It also does not prevent you from being immobilized by infatuation.
    Some of the ones TPCi made are pretty nice. Some of them were a bit corny imo (I love Mew and I love Mewtwo for example).

When will I get to Mega evolve? I hit like a truck but my defense hurts me a lot. .__.

Let me guess: This Muk will have at least Minimize right (as if Clefable won't be doing that a lot). :p

But we're almost to XY! And I'll finally get my own pun!
    I think I saw a valentines card featuring Archie and Maxie. One leader on each heart. .__.

I'm surprised we haven't even got Mega Jynx yet. Considering it didn't get an evolution in Gen IV, a Mega would be perfect for it!

I've finally trained up my Cloyster so my team is fully complete! Thank goodness I didn't get pressured to use one of my Ability Capsules.

Watch the Crustle Crab instead.

I swear I thought you said somethings else regarding a huge favor? Is it taken care of? .__.
    That's probably because we're in the Webverse of misleading URL's, silly. Everything you see is nothing but a trick. ;p

Not until I get Mega Klinklang!

I even forgot that Cloyster has high defense. I was also contemplating on Poliwrath earlier because of Circle Throw, Haze, and a few other stuff but it's hits kinda only OK. .__.

I'm getting mine (hopefully) when I pick up Fire Emblem Fates on Friday. Then the following day I'm going to see Deadpool with my brother! Should be great after two days of tests!

...And I suppose I should say this but, happy early Valentines. .__.
    Focus Blast would still deal neutral damage anyway, resulting in a nice 2HKO. Additionally, you have five other team members that could potentially be a viable counter for X.
    Why are you concerned about specifically countering Zard X? o.o
    Focus Blast has better overall coverage between Flamethrower and Solar Beam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…