• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry things haven't been going well. I hope things get better for you soon.
    Eh, it hasn't been a great few days, but I'm alive.
    Damnn, it' just taking each day as it come huh ??
    That is also very true! Although, I love reading the different theories people have for characters or plot lines, some have actually made me look at characters in a completely different light aha!
    Haha, I bet! :D if poetry something you inspire, or is it just a small hobby you like ??
    Wait, 2019 ?????? thats so far, haven't they made us wait long enough >.< well, only 3 years of waiting.... should be fine! aha
    thanks :D it's a bit late but happy valentines day as well ^_^
    I guess :3 Languages are cool! I speak five. (Six if you count Latin)
    I game lots and watch anime from time to time though :)
    TR is awesome! I guess I should watch this episode. And as you said Jessie Is more beautiful now,I think I should watch this episode :)
    Yeah. On oldschool Rs they've released tournament worlds meaning that you can change your stats and have access to any items you want. Having clan wars like 90 v 90 is really enjoyable :D
    Hahaha I didn't see any changes there :D But lucky me the sales tax remains at 8% currently :p Oh sure, I will use a Poke Transporter to send to you :D
    Hey I heard you had the chance to dance with Serena :p I haven't watched that episode though
    What's that!? I am still up to the episode which featured Onbat and Floette :/
    Yeah, and we are going to have a $130M (USD $16.8M) lottery this Saturday! :D I will retire after I get it :p
    Sorry dude, I traveled to Japan last few days, that's why I didn't reply messages lately :/ Bought some Pokemon stuff XD
    I thought Ash is a dumb rather than a smart guy jk :p Haha it's okay :D
    I don't really know now, I have to start working as the new year holidays are over :'(
    Cool! Computer languages are so much easier than normal languages.
    I've been doing very well lately, I finished most of my school projects (except for one, which is due this Tuesday...) and I didn't get injured in over two months :3
    Same to you ^.^
    I'm sorry to hear that... I hope you get better soon. ^^
    I've been good! This last semester of high school has been super relaxed so far.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! (I have someone to spend it with for once. ;w;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…